What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Here Goes Vic Again - Coach Iminent?

personally, i would be suprised to hear an announcement this week. i was thinking next week at the earliest.

so, expect it to come out tomorrow.

Agree on the timing. Thought it would be Tuesday the 6th at the earliest. We should push the Miles talks as thru the weekend if necessary but at some point there has to be an end. Hopefully we can see Bohn work some magic and create money from buffalo chips!

personally, i would be suprised to hear an announcement this week. i was thinking next week at the earliest.

so, expect it to come out tomorrow.

Thats what Im saying. I stopped trying to figure out the CU admin. a long time ago. I think with very good reason, they make some off the wall decisions at times.

id rather have calhoun than eb
images

id rather have calhoun than eb

Why? College football is 90% recruiting and 10% coaching. I am convinced that my sister could have coached better than DH. So assuming EB can coach better than my sister, and can recruit like I believe he can, EB is a good hire.

Calhoun is a good coach but can he recruit Cali like EB?

Why? College football is 90% recruiting and 10% coaching. I am convinced that my sister could have coached better than DH. So assuming EB can coach better than my sister, and can recruit like I believe he can, EB is a good hire.

Calhoun is a good coach but can he recruit Cali like EB?
can eb put together a staff... all rumored staffs suck and recruiting is nothing if you cant coach up the talent im sorry... but it isnt

can eb put together a staff... all rumored staffs suck and recruiting is nothing if you cant coach up the talent im sorry... but it isnt

What staff does calhoun have? Is he going to get buff alums and donors excited about cu football? Has he recruited cali and texas?

What staff does calhoun have? Is he going to get buff alums and donors excited about cu football? Has he recruited cali and texas?

syko... im not asking for calhoun... quite frankly id rather have neither... but the fact remains everyone believes eb will be the savior cause he can recruit... well hawk recruited gangbusters... and what did that talent do... jack ****... because he couldnt coach them... you need to be able to coach and i do not believe EB is ready to coach... put him in as OC fine... but he is not ready... and if he is named head coach and does well... ill eat my words... but again IMO he is not ready to be a d1 head coach let alone a BCS head coach

You are tainted by what you've seen lately from CU.

no i'm not... how many coaches go from position coach directly to BCS conference head coach ... it's not like any other school wants him as a head coach right now... and again its been said numerous times... if he wasn't a CU alum he wouldn't even be considered for the job and that the long and short of it

syko... im not asking for calhoun... quite frankly id rather have neither... but the fact remains everyone believes eb will be the savior cause he can recruit... well hawk recruited gangbusters... and what did that talent do... jack ****... because he couldnt coach them... you need to be able to coach and i do not believe EB is ready to coach... put him in as OC fine... but he is not ready... and if he is named head coach and does well... ill eat my words... but again IMO he is not ready to be a d1 head coach let alone a BCS head coach

I don't think anyone would say that Hawkins recruited "gangbusters".

no i'm not... how many coaches go from position coach directly to BCS conference head coach ... it's not like any other school wants him as a head coach right now... and again its been said numerous times... if he wasn't a CU alum he wouldn't even be considered for the job and that the long and short of it

Take a dose of reality serum. Les Miles is not coming to CU. No inside info, just common sense. COACHES DON'T LEAVE MILLIONS ON THE TABLE BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE MEAN TO THEM. They laugh all the way to the bank. EB comes with a home town discount that CU desperately needs right now.

Easy hombre, wasn't trashing your choice. I'd rather see EB as an OC before HC.

Take a dose of reality serum. Les Miles is not coming to CU. No inside info, just common sense. COACHES DON'T LEAVE MILLIONS ON THE TABLE BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE MEAN TO THEM. They laugh all the way to the bank. EB comes with a home town discount that CU desperately needs right now.

im not talking les miles for ****s sake... The Fact remains money is there for a decent coach les miles or not... EB could be great and like i said If he is ill eat my words... but I dont expect to be eating them

if this is the first time reading this thread continue reading it and ill respond once your done

Be prepared to eat crow when EB leads us to the Pac 12 title in 2013.

Eric Bieniemy has worked his way up for this chance. I believe he will get our program back on track.

2008 we had the 15th ranked recruiting class... id say that pretty damn close.... and how is that talent on the team

Darrell Scott was a big part of that ranking. Hawkins ran him off.
Max Tuioti-Mariner -- another big time player in that class. Hawkins ran him off.
Kyn Katoa- got in a fight and never made it to CU, if I remember.

Not sure how many of those kids are still even around Boulder.

im not talking les miles for ****s sake... The Fact remains money is there for a decent coach les miles or not... EB could be great and like i said If he is ill eat my words... but I dont expect to be eating them

If Christ had anything to do with CFB, we would have an NBC deal.:lol:

Back