What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Here's the coverage map for Saturday's Colorado - Ohio State game. If you live in tha

Question: Why would the rest of the PAC-12 get the A&M - Okie State game over our game? What's up with that? What's up with that?

Question: Why would the rest of the PAC-12 get the A&M - Okie State game over our game? What's up with that? What's up with that?

Because it's still 2 Top 10 teams playing vs. 2 un-ranked schools with some of their worst teams in the past 20 years

Doesn't explain why the entire Big 10 footprint gets our game.

I think the fact that we're not part of the Pac's media deal this season probably plays into it. ESPN is paying a lot of money for the Big 12.

Glad our game's on national TV but considering that there are three other games at the exact same time that have two ranked teams playing one another and are also on national TV I wouldn't count on getting much "exposure." Which also pisses me off because I'd like to watch those games.

Doesn't explain why the entire Big 10 footprint gets our game.

You mean the entire Big 12 footprint? It makes perfect sense that the entire Big 10 will get our game since we're playing one of the most prominent schools in that conference.

You mean the entire Big 12 footprint? It makes perfect sense that the entire Big 10 will get our game since we're playing one of the most prominent schools in that conference.

No, I meant the Big 10. Typically, a game between Pac-12 and Big 10 opponents would be broadcast in both of those regions.

Buffnik's post explains why this isn't the case.

No, I meant the Big 10. Typically, a game between Pac-12 and Big 10 opponents would be broadcast in both of those regions.

Buffnik's post explains why this isn't the case.

Yea OK, for some reason I thought your post said B10, and then I turned around and mentioned both the Big 12 and Big 10 in my post when I was referring to the same region. :doh: :lol:

Back