1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hey Buffs fans!

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by SoonerDustin, Sep 24, 2007.

1. SoonerDustin

SoonerDustin Guest

I have a few buddies from Orangemane dot com that post over here. Just wanted to say here's to a good game on Saturday. I expect it to be tougher to score than the previous 4 games. Plus, you catch us a week before UTerus in the Cotton Bowl. I remember the last time we played you guys in Boulder...thank god for Mark Clayton.

Of course, I still remember the day the Sooner Schooner tipped over in a game vs. you guys here in Norman.

Should be a good game...:thumbsup:

unbiasedtruth likes this.
  2. 96 Buff

96 Buff Resident Commie Bastard Club Member Junta Member

**** you.

Jens1893 likes this.
  3. 92Buff

92Buff Well-Known Member

I was there in Norman for that game...what a crack up. Almost as good as when Ralphie tried to take out Osborne in Boulder.

BTW...make sure you get your offensive linemen out on the field just a few minutes early, will ya? Stand right at the back end of the trailer - it should be safe. :thumbsup:

4. SoonerDustin

SoonerDustin Guest

:rofl:

We'll see who gets ****ed on Saturday! Bring your batteries...although there won't be any snow to hide them in...:lol:

5. RuffBuff

RuffBuff Club Member Club Member

we don't need snow...we have marshmallows....and marshmallow filled nails :smile2:....and the patented piss filled baloons and grandma push. :thumbsup:

6. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

I knew we did a good job when we voted for 96 Buff to be our 'Welcome Wagon' representative!!

Welcome Dustin. CU has a very tough job ahead of them this week, and most of us will not be too surprised if OU wins big, and most will be ok with CU just keeping it close and seeing CU do some things better than they did with ASU and FSU, but ALL of us wish fervently that CU can pull out a huge upset win (like any team's fans wish for their respective teams every week).

We have a good OU poster here already, and a few OU tards trying to stir the pot. Hopefully you are more of the former, and not the latter. Looks like OU is set to have a good year, and we hope that CU can have another shot at you guys in the B12CCG. Alot of improbable things have to happen for that, but I don't think MU and NU quite have things locked up as well as some of us thought before this season started. We will see how things go over the season; if the Buffs can get a bowl game, not matter how low, I think most us will feel pretty good that the team is making some strides toward having a contending team again.

But rest assured, we will have the black and gold galsses on here, and find tons of reason why we might be able to win every game regardles of opponent. That is what rabid fans do. We don't have to reasonable to logical while we are on our board. You, as a visiting fan, DO have to be reasonable and objective about your team. Sorry, but those are the rules here.

Oh yeah, no racism is tolerated, but tons of cussing is happily encouraged and if you want to dog the fuskers, then we do foster a certain distain for them. If not for their record against us, then for the fact that they love ther state so much, that they all move to our ****ing state like the red scorge they are.:smile2:

7. 92Buff

92Buff Well-Known Member

Guess you don't understand newbie. The translation for "**** You" on a first post is "Greetings and don't be a troll". If you prove to be a troll, then we really roll out the welcome mat. :thumbsup:

Hell, I never even got a "**** You" from '96 fo you are ahead of me.

8. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

You mean nail filled marshmallows? :lol:

9. RuffBuff

RuffBuff Club Member Club Member

NO...i mean nail filled marshmallow....courtesy of the numb-nutted fusker who originally said it.

10. Kameltosis

Kameltosis Well-Known Member

I'll be watching the game. It'll be better than watching ISU pimp slap my skers.

11. Zeeb10

Zeeb10 Guest

Who is the good OU poster?

The world has too many of the other kind to keep track of.

12. Sooner_Fan

Sooner_Fan Guest

This is a nice tribute to the CU Buffs. Enjoy :thumbsup:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irzz4kMp0ho"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irzz4kMp0ho[/ame]

[​IMG]

13. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

I bet you can guess who it isnt.

14. Hank

Hank Well-Known Member

For Chrissakes, how many times do we need to go over this?

15. L Buff

L Buff Commissar of the Albuffs Collective Left Club Member

Your homies on soonerfans have apparently forgotten that game, and last year's as well when the worst team in recent CU history was only down 10-0 going into the fourth quarter.

Instead of worrying about how they match up with LSU, USC, and Fla, I'd concern myself with how they match up with CU. Looking way down the road has backfired on you guys quite a bit in the recent past. :cool:

16. Zeeb10

Zeeb10 Guest

Ignorance is alive and well. (Speaking of those that take victories for granted)

17. L Buff

Glad you added that last part. :smile2:

18. SoonerDustin

SoonerDustin Guest

My bad...guys...I can assure you I'm not a flamer. Just came to see what you guys thought of the game.

It has been funny!

19. west coast

west coast Guest

hey 96, that was refreshing to read, keep it up

20. west coast

west coast Guest

hey Boz, that's about the same quality of film you star in, nice work for an Okie

21. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

Nu will beat ISU

22. BIGREDIOWAN

BIGREDIOWAN Well-Known Member

Good luck against OU guys and gals..........:thumbsup:

23. 92Buff

92Buff Well-Known Member

I agree...I expect a serious bounce back this weekend that is going to flatten ISU.

24. unbiasedtruth

unbiasedtruth Well-Known Member

welcome rep.... most here re good people, just dont tell anyone you like red... always say crimson and you should be fine... :lol:

25. DustyRhodes

DustyRhodes Active Member

****ing hillybilly!

26. SoonerDustin

SoonerDustin Guest

Thanks Callahan...:smile:

27. Sooner_Fan

Sooner_Fan Guest

[​IMG] :thumbsup:

28. L Buff

OH ... THE HUMANITY!!!! :cry:

29. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

OMG! The www.soonerfans.com has almost exactly the same site layout as AB. I feel SO dirty. MATTTTT!!! WTF??

30. SJBuff

SJBuff Club Member Club Member

What's the problem with Soonerfans? I love their site! Go to the fark section, best on the web IMHO. :thumbsup: