What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

hey Buffs fans!

SoonerDustin

I have a few buddies from Orangemane dot com that post over here. Just wanted to say here's to a good game on Saturday. I expect it to be tougher to score than the previous 4 games. Plus, you catch us a week before UTerus in the Cotton Bowl. I remember the last time we played you guys in Boulder...thank god for Mark Clayton.

Of course, I still remember the day the Sooner Schooner tipped over in a game vs. you guys here in Norman.

Should be a good game...:thumbsup:

I have a few buddies from Orangemane dot com that post over here. Just wanted to say here's to a good game on Saturday. I expect it to be tougher to score than the previous 4 games. Plus, you catch us a week before UTerus in the Cotton Bowl. I remember the last time we played you guys in Boulder...thank god for Mark Clayton.

Of course, I still remember the day the Sooner Schooner tipped over in a game vs. you guys here in Norman.

I was there in Norman for that game...what a crack up. Almost as good as when Ralphie tried to take out Osborne in Boulder.

BTW...make sure you get your offensive linemen out on the field just a few minutes early, will ya? Stand right at the back end of the trailer - it should be safe. :thumbsup:

:rofl:

We'll see who gets ****ed on Saturday! Bring your batteries...although there won't be any snow to hide them in...:lol:

we don't need snow...we have marshmallows....and marshmallow filled nails :smile2:....and the patented piss filled baloons and grandma push. :thumbsup:

I knew we did a good job when we voted for 96 Buff to be our 'Welcome Wagon' representative!!

Welcome Dustin. CU has a very tough job ahead of them this week, and most of us will not be too surprised if OU wins big, and most will be ok with CU just keeping it close and seeing CU do some things better than they did with ASU and FSU, but ALL of us wish fervently that CU can pull out a huge upset win (like any team's fans wish for their respective teams every week).

We have a good OU poster here already, and a few OU tards trying to stir the pot. Hopefully you are more of the former, and not the latter. Looks like OU is set to have a good year, and we hope that CU can have another shot at you guys in the B12CCG. Alot of improbable things have to happen for that, but I don't think MU and NU quite have things locked up as well as some of us thought before this season started. We will see how things go over the season; if the Buffs can get a bowl game, not matter how low, I think most us will feel pretty good that the team is making some strides toward having a contending team again.

But rest assured, we will have the black and gold galsses on here, and find tons of reason why we might be able to win every game regardles of opponent. That is what rabid fans do. We don't have to reasonable to logical while we are on our board. You, as a visiting fan, DO have to be reasonable and objective about your team. Sorry, but those are the rules here.

Oh yeah, no racism is tolerated, but tons of cussing is happily encouraged and if you want to dog the fuskers, then we do foster a certain distain for them. If not for their record against us, then for the fact that they love ther state so much, that they all move to our ****ing state like the red scorge they are.:smile2:

:rofl:

We'll see who gets ****ed on Saturday! Bring your batteries...although there won't be any snow to hide them in...:lol:

Guess you don't understand newbie. The translation for "**** You" on a first post is "Greetings and don't be a troll". If you prove to be a troll, then we really roll out the welcome mat. :thumbsup:

Hell, I never even got a "**** You" from '96 fo you are ahead of me.

we don't need snow...we have marshmallows....and marshmallow filled nails :smile2:....and the patented piss filled baloons and grandma push. :thumbsup:

You mean nail filled marshmallows? :lol:

This is a nice tribute to the CU Buffs. Enjoy :thumbsup:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irzz4kMp0ho"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irzz4kMp0ho[/ame]

watch

Your homies on soonerfans have apparently forgotten that game, and last year's as well when the worst team in recent CU history was only down 10-0 going into the fourth quarter.

Instead of worrying about how they match up with LSU, USC, and Fla, I'd concern myself with how they match up with CU. Looking way down the road has backfired on you guys quite a bit in the recent past. :cool:

Your homies on soonerfans have apparently forgotten that game, and last year's as well when the worst team in recent CU history was only down 10-0 going into the fourth quarter.

Instead of worrying about how they match up with LSU, USC, and Fla, I'd concern myself with how they match up with CU. Looking way down the road has backfired on you guys quite a bit in the recent past. :cool:

Ignorance is alive and well. (Speaking of those that take victories for granted)

My bad...guys...I can assure you I'm not a flamer. Just came to see what you guys thought of the game.

It has been funny!

hey Boz, that's about the same quality of film you star in, nice work for an Okie

welcome rep.... most here re good people, just dont tell anyone you like red... always say crimson and you should be fine... :lol:

****ing hillybilly!

OMG! The www.soonerfans.com has almost exactly the same site layout as AB. I feel SO dirty. MATTTTT!!! WTF??

Back