What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hey Buffs!

Now back to our regular programming.

AlabamaFan.jpg

So not cool. Everyone knows Alabama isn't the fattest state in the Union. It's the second fattest.

fattest-states-2010-big.gif

Stanford mascot breathes a sigh of relief they aren't facing the Tide at MSG.

Stanford-tree.jpg

I'll bet Charlie has learned his lesson! Don't talk smack on Allbuffs, pal!

All that aside, this'll be a tough game. Looking forward to it.

Seems like Charlie isn't usually a douche..

And how is he bieng a douche now? He came here and said they were going to beat us. No smears against CU, no slurs, racial or otherwise. Just some competitive smack talk.

Nice to see ya Charlie. that said, I hope we win big. If we can't, I will take winning small.

And how is he bieng a douche now? He came here and said they were going to beat us. No smears against CU, no slurs, racial or otherwise. Just some competitive smack talk.

Nice to see ya Charlie. that said, I hope we win big. If we can't, I will take winning small.

He said they were going to "beat the hell out of" us. Thats a mean thing to say. Charlie probably wears a "wife beater."

3553730420_f9051915e4.jpg

Uh, not? You my want to attempt to relax.

OK, everyone, chill. Charlie is a good guy. For the most part. Bama fan. But a good guy. Yeah, sure, he's a douche bag. But he's a good douche bag, or **** wad, if you will.

J/K Charlie. BTW, we are going to reach up Bama's assholes and pull thier entrails out of their stomachs. :lol:

OK, everyone, chill. Charlie is a good guy. For the most part. Bama fan. But a good guy. Yeah, sure, he's a douche bag. But he's a good douche bag, or **** wad, if you will.

J/K Charlie. BTW, we are going to reach up Bama's assholes and pull thier entrails out of their stomachs. :lol:

Well, maybe you are.

I'll bet Charlie has learned his lesson! Don't talk smack on Allbuffs, pal!

All that aside, this'll be a tough game. Looking forward to it.

There is only one of me and bunches of you turds-yall should be able to handle me. I am surprised by the comments however-I thought CU was a prestigious institution but it feels more like bus station in here.

There is only one of me and bunches of you turds-yall should be able to handle me. I am surprised by the comments however-I thought CU was a prestigious institution but it feels more like bus station in here.

Please, Charlie.
Not another thread about the what bus stops feel like.

glory+hole+-+emergency.jpg

You think a picture of a redneck with photoshopped Bama hat that has been making the rounds on the internetwebz for ten years is funny? My entire view of CU fans is now shot.

Glory, glory Colorado.
Our work here is done.

Question: How hard must it be for Alabama kids to pick between 'Bass Fishing' and 'Domestic Violence' for their high school varsity letter?

Last edited:
Nice thread. Oh, and bama chucky -- you did realize that once the CU / 'Bama game became a reality, that the employment rate in Colorado rose by over 1000% ?

Back