What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hey Guys, I am a Canes fan who has always enjoyed it when the Buffs were good

Koy is a fan of the poem "How do I love thee? Let me count the ways..."

If recruiting poor, fast kids from LA is thinking outside the box, then Hawk invented the box.

I love the Buffs because I love their all black Uni's. I love the Buffs because I love all of the cerebral, white, skinny, lil' guy QBs they had in the 1990's (Hessler, Detmer, et. al.). I love the Buffs because of how McCartney managed to turn the program around by thinking outside of the box and recruiting athletic, gang-bangers with attitude, from South Central Los Angeles. I love the Buffs for the way in which they managed to manufacture one of college football's greatest rivalries (with Nebraska) back in the day. I love the Buffs because of Rick Neuheisel's boyish charm and the fact that he encouraged his players to go tubing and white water rafting when other coaches would have had them sweating it up out on the practice field. "Camp Rick." I love the Buffs because of Ralphie. I love the Buffs because of Folsom Field and that one kinda weird, "ramped up" endzone. I love the Buffs because that is where Chris Fowler went to school, and I have always kinda liked him, even if he kinda does look a bit like a chimp. I love the Buffs because I have always kinda liked the state of Colorado. I like the Buffs because of their all-white uni's. I like the Buffs because the Colorado program reminds me of a clean, fresh, sleek, cool, 80's pop tune. I love the Buffs because of you guys. I love the Buffs because, much like myself, they reached their peak back in the 80's/super early 90's. I love the Buffs for the Hail Michigan back in 1994. I love the buffs for all of these reasons and more.

That was pure gold. :lol:

I actually meant everything I said, guys. I like it when Colorado has a legit Top 25 program. Whenever I throw the football around in the fall, I pretend that I am Koy Detmer, hence my screen name. I also think Colorado has the best all black and all white uni's in college football. I used to love watching the "day after Thanksgiving" brawls between the Buffs and the Huskers back in the day, and I was disappointed when Nebraska ended the rivalry. I even bought a long-sleeved, black Buffs t-shirt from footballfanatics.com last year. I pair it with some black, nylon track pants which I have, and I have to admit that I LOOK DAMN GOOD in that outfit! I always pretend I am Koy when I wear it. I could have QB'ed for Rick back in the day.

I actually meant everything I said, guys. I like it when Colorado has a legit Top 25 program. Whenever I throw the football around in the fall, I pretend that I am Koy Detmer, hence my screen name. I also think Colorado has the best all black and all white uni's in college football. I used to love watching the "day after Thanksgiving" brawls between the Buffs and the Huskers back in the day, and I was disappointed when Nebraska ended the rivalry. I even bought a long-sleeved, black Buffs t-shirt from footballfanatics.com last year. I pair it with some black, nylon track pants which I have, and I have to admit that I LOOK DAMN GOOD in that outfit! I always pretend I am Koy when I wear it. I could have QB'ed for Rick back in the day.

Two points, noob.

1. CU left the Big 12 before Nebraska went to the Big 10. If anyone ended the rivalry, it was CU when they told the Big Texas Conference to go **** themselves.

2. All white uniforms are an abomination and should be burned with fire.

Carry on...

Two points, noob.

1. CU left the Big 12 before Nebraska went to the Big 10. If anyone ended the rivalry, it was CU when they told the Big Texas Conference to go **** themselves.

2. All white uniforms are an abomination and should be burned with fire.

Carry on...

1-I NEVER let facts get in the way of a good rant. I HATED THAT BIG RED 18-WHEELER!!!

2-you are incorrect.

I would love to see Colorado come back though. I can't believe they have fallen upon such hard times. I honestly thought Hawkins was going to be a decent coach.

1-I NEVER let facts get in the way of a good rant. I HATED THAT BIG RED 18-WHEELER!!!

2-you are incorrect.

I would love to see Colorado come back though. I can't believe they have fallen upon such hard times. I honestly thought Hawkins was going to be a decent coach.

we have to ask you a few questions to establish your troll affiliation:

1. have you ever had a sweaty, leering man put a dollar bill in your g-string?

2. a sheep's hoo-haw feels just like a human's, true or false?

3. husker fans are the _____________ fans in the world.

4. did you transfer from a juco?

5. a deviated septum is caused by ______________.

6. if you were trapped in the bottom of a well with a usc fan, what would you do?

7. do you have any blacklight posters in your room in your mom's basement?

8. do you drive:
(a) a camaro
(b) a bimmer
(c) a truck
(d) a suburu
(e) none of the above since you don't have a license.

9. are you over or under 35 years of age?

10. have you ever shat yourself in a hotel lobby?

please answer before we continue this thread.

Pics or GTFO!

2-you are incorrect.

:ban:

we have to ask you a few questions to establish your troll affiliation:

1. have you ever had a sweaty, leering man put a dollar bill in your g-string?
It was a Euro. So I'm off the hook.

2. a sheep's hoo-haw feels just like a human's, true or false?
eeeeewe.

3. husker fans are the _____________ fans in the world.
its either "classiest" or "most sanctimonious **** sucking McRib eating douchebag"

4. did you transfer from a juco?
No, but I did take French at Colorado Mountain College.

5. a deviated septum is caused by ______________.
Cocaine and the whore's pimp hand.

6. if you were trapped in the bottom of a well with a usc fan, what would you do?
Is she one of those sweater girls? Because if it is, she puts the lotion on herself.

7. do you have any blacklight posters in your room in your mom's basement?
Whew. I thought you were going to say mom's attic.
002_991.jpg

8. do you drive:
(a) a camaro
(b) a bimmer
(c) a truck
(d) a suburu
(e) none of the above since you don't have a license.
2WD F-150

9. are you over or under 35 years of age?
Trick question. I've been 35 for years now.

10. have you ever shat yourself in a hotel lobby?
No, but I always pee in the hotel shower/tub.

It was a Euro. So I'm off the hook.

eeeeewe.

its either "classiest" or "most sanctimonious **** sucking McRib eating douchebag"

No, but I did take French at Colorado Mountain College.

Cocaine and the whore's pimp hand.

Is she one of those sweater girls? Because if it is, she puts the lotion on herself.

Whew. I thought you were going to say mom's attic.
002_991.jpg

2WD F-150

Trick question. I've been 35 for years now.

No, but I always pee in the hotel shower/tub.

The computers say you are a Texass longhorn for some reason.

yeah, 4demBuffs is correct. We are buddies now. I am not this snow dude. I just like the Buffs and felt like posting on this board. When I was in law school, I used to go to NetBuffs, but there was a horrible woman on there whom I couldn't stand, so I came here instead.

yeah, 4demBuffs is correct. We are buddies now. I am not this snow dude. I just like the Buffs and felt like posting on this board. When I was in law school, I used to go to NetBuffs, but there was a horrible woman on there whom I couldn't stand, so I came here instead.
I was hoping we'd get another lawyer. I've got an idea on who that awful woman was.

you are my second favorite sock behind bigbang's socks.

Initial guess: liver.

Last edited:

This is the best laugh I've had all day. I'm repping you for this.

Welcome aboard. We need all the fans we can get.

Back