What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and sorta new to the program

As the father of a 16 year old girl, I find jokes like that to not be nearly as rage-inducing as the teenagers angling to get good looks at her at soccer practice/games.

That's when I want to snap their little twig necks.
I'm surprised you notice while you are angling to get good looks at the soccer moms hanging out at the field next door with their pee-wee kids.

I'm surprised you notice while you are angling to get good looks at the soccer moms hanging out at the field next door with their pee-wee kids.

Nah, I can see those little ****ers while I'm hitting on little Hunter's mom.

Where would Sackygate be? And I can't post pics or links because I don't yet have the requisite amount of posts to prove that I am not a spambot.

Hey, you know what? Speaking as an outsider, this upcoming Oregon State game is the toughest home ticket in the past three seasons. I felt lucky to get three together in the upper nosebleeds yesterday. My strategy for games is to get in there as cheaply as you can, then drink some beer in Balch, and watch some of the game from the open doors/aisles near Balch, then move down and sit directly behind the bench of the visiting team at around midfield, sitting where some of the season ticket holder don't show up. You're like 10 yards from inbounds there.

I love that students don't fill their seats on the 50 yard line. Still works great for me. And sacky gate is on Farrand. We lost the allbuffs flag tho.

I love that students don't fill their seats on the 50 yard line. Still works great for me. And sacky gate is on Farrand. We lost the allbuffs flag tho.

Like I've said, I'm a newbie, but an enthusiastic one who despite living in California has been to about 8 games and several open camp scrimmages over the past 3 seasons, and got a tour of the friggen awesome new facilities. I never knew a time when you couldn't buy beer in Balch, or just wander down and sit in the closest seats in the house if you wanted to. The latter thing might change, but that would be for the better.

Now I'm reading that starting 3 hours before kickoff, you can buy food and libations and hang out and run around in the new indoor practice facility, which facility is pretty great, by the way, if you haven't been.

Woah! Calm down!
tcb.jpg

Now I'm reading that starting 3 hours before kickoff, you can buy food and libations and hang out and run around in the new indoor practice facility, which facility is pretty great, by the way, if you haven't been.
Are you at 5 posts yet?

I don't think you can be. Dude, ill say something so don't go there lol.
I thought you'd put all of this behind you. I was simply pointing out that Ringer and Married seem to know each other. It's possible I was wrong.

I'm trying, it takes time to put it all behind you. With my son, no chance I'd even think about it.

I thought you'd put all of this behind you. I was simply pointing out that Ringer and Married seem to know each other. It's possible I was wrong.
That point yeah but we have so many psychos here, including me, hard to differentiate.

Back