What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hey Noobs and Potential Members - A hypocritical name suggestion

I suggest that all new members that use "Buffs" in their name give all preceding members with "Buffs" in tier name a beer an a burrito. And no cheap ass beer either!

Soooo, will there be a shift from "Get me a beer and a sammich" to "Get me a beer and a burrito" for the standard welcome?

Why does 96 get the hoookers? **** you!

if you want hookers, you gotta move to a better town. The hookers where you live SUCK. I refuse to subject you to those, and I don't think the Junta cash fund goes far enough to pay for them to travel from denver.

I don't think you read the last paragraph of the post. But feel free :lol:. Reminds me of the Bloody Couloir. Now, THAT was a damn good time. (this is gonna be good, but seriously, google that when you are done giggling like the little schoolgirls you are).

Hmmmm.......Snow = Al Haig????

As an aside, has chat been restricted to club members only or something? When I try to log in to chat, it says bad username/password then sort of times out. Have tried multiple browsers.

As an aside, has chat been restricted to club members only or something? When I try to log in to chat, it says bad username/password then sort of times out. Have tried multiple browsers.

Yes, we are thinking about turning it on for a free day for registered users. More to come tonight or tomorrow.

get me a beer and a burrito. now. chop chop.

kansas not.jpg
Disclaimer:
There is no purpose for the following video.
If you watch it, you will never get those 16 seconds back.
Sort of like the Kansas game, now that I think about it.
Only that was like 16 hours.

[video=youtube;E1qW-IfPMZU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1qW-IfPMZU[/video]

oh right my bad... i sat next to him at chipotle in lawrence which was why i was wondering

Just that rugged guy. On the right.
Rugged is a poster on this site who is not me :smile2:
oh right my bad... i sat next to him at chipotle in lawrence which was why i was wondering

Wait. Rugged is in the photo? Our Rugged? Which one? My niece and SIL from Lawrence took a series at the tailgate and I thought this one was ironic.
But didn't know that anyone of such importance was captured.

I was getting a burrito... unfortunately they cant roll burritos in lawrence just like they cant do most things right. The thing fell apart faster than The Buffs in the 4th quarter

Back