1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey, speaking of the silver jerseys and short question

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by Mick Ronson, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

they have them for sale at the UMC bookstore.

2. GoBuffs!!

GoBuffs!! Active Member

Shorts too?? How much?? If you dont know, thats cool, ill definatly be going by there Friday to pick up a pair.

3. GoBuffs!!

GoBuffs!! Active Member

Shorts were $45, Jersey was $60

Is this the same stuff the team wears, or are they replicas? I really hope they are replicas because I was not impressed with the quality at all. I was ok with spending the money for the stuff, but when I saw the quality of the stuff, I was very disapointed. I would assume that stuff is the quality of crap that they would hand out to the first 1,000 fans type thing, not pay over $100 for. Anyone know where one could get the authentic shorts, that I would assume would be the good quality stuff(Simular quality to the NBA stuff I would assume).

4. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

that is disappointing. sorry i gave you a bum steer.

5. GoBuffs!!

GoBuffs!! Active Member

No problem, I was just suprized how much they were for the quality. I was still pretty close to buying them regardless, I really think they look pretty cool.