1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Higgins played the point for much of the 2nd half today

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by Buffnik, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Mar 20, 2009
    What would you guys think of going with the following starters:

1 - Higgins
    2 - Burks
    3 - Relphorde
    4 - Roberson
    5 - Dufault

My big concern is that it weakens our bench and makes it kind of clunky. We don't have any size we can bring in except for Eckloff.

Maybe we don't start with this lineup, but maybe we need to look at finishing games with this group.

2. Tractor

Tractor Club Member Club Member

Oct 7, 2010
    Maybe sub out Knutson for Roberson. I like Roberson off the bench, not only for his energy, but because he's still trying to get used to the speed of this game. If he starts, he won't make it to the second half with less than 3 fouls ever. :) He's terrific off the bench right now though.

I think Knutson deserves it. He handles the ball pretty well, has been playing pretty good D and knows the system pretty well. He's a devastating shooter. He's even showing off some of that ball handling skill. He was taking it up the court a few times today, and he had a great spin move and drive to the hoop. I'd start him.
  3. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

Dec 1, 2006
    I agree with tractor, Levi was nails today