What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

High temperature on Saturday forecast to be 58 degrees.

What should be on the menu this week?

• Still too early, bring the grill - burgers, brats, wings.

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Jambalaya, dude.

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Heh - pole.

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
I put it to YOU, allbuffs. Is this the week to break out the jambalaya pot?

Voting until Thursday, at which point I will make assignments based on the results of the voting.

Interesting results so far. Not many votes, though. I wonder if the thread title isn't descriptive enough to get people to open the thread.

Interesting results so far. Not many votes, though. I wonder if the thread title isn't descriptive enough to get people to open the thread.

I think if you put the disclaimer, "Not Safe for Work" in the title you would have more people opening the thread

I'm pretty disappointed that DAT isn't playing, I was looking forward to seeing how fast he really is in person.

I don't think you realize just how hard it will be to put on a tailgate in the face of a gubmint shutdown...but you will learn, oh yes, you will learn....

Looks like the grill will be making another appearance this week. I'll send out assignments later today.

Looks like the grill will be making another appearance this week. I'll send out assignments later today.

Think about it man. Look out your window. SNOW! And not the person. You still have time to do the right thing.

Hey. I said I would put it to a vote and I will abide by the results of said vote.

Back