What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Highlights from aTm game (SIAP)

KingPants

Club Member
Club Member
I actually feel a little better after watching these.
Couple 'a thoughts:

-Great fun by DS. I think (hope) the blessing in desguise from the stewert injury s that we go a little more power run. Sumler looked good and fast on his highlights as well.

-Please let Hansen throw from the pocket more. He can chuck the ball from there, but we insist on these rediculous roll out plays everytime.

-Smith has to catch that ball. Catch that and don't throw the int on the later drive, and we are looking at 24-3 at halftime.

-Satistically I actually feel pretty good about this game. We out gained them by 100 yards, and we had good balance (about 200 running and 200 passing). The turnovers killed us. We had 3 or 4 and they had 1. We have got to clean that up, but some of that comes from taking the redshirt off the kid. Give him a few more games and I think that we will be alright.

Highlights

After watching the highlights Rodney was almost horsecollared again on his TD run. The aTm player reached for the back of his neck/shoulder pads and when he saw that he wasnt going to be able to bring him down let go.

Ah the 1st time I saw Scott's run. He got pretty lucky but showed some of the athleticism and speed we were looking for.

I'd also like to add that if that screen pass had gone to Speedy instead of Sumler, we might be looking at 6 right there. Speedy could have gotten to the corner and around the edge must faster.

Yea, it's a frustrating group of highlights to watch, but at least we looked descent. We easily could have won that game. I hope we can beat up ISU pretty good and have something positive in our minds when we have to face Ok State.

Yeah, after seeing those TD balls they threw in the 3rd quarter, it wasn't like they were running wide open, he put the ball only where their guys could get it and Brown was pretty much all over the guy. Not much you can do about that. Hansen's first INT sucked, the second one was just a hell of play made on the pass by the defensive back. Those are my thoughts anyway.

The good: Cody looks like hes done having happy feet in the pocket. Scott is back.
The Bad: cody threw a terrible pick. So did Hansen.

There were some good plays and promising things seen in the video. I guess that's why their highlights. Scott's run was impressive - he's the only guy on the team who could make that run.

JFly's fumble problem is concerning - hopefully he'll figure it out the way Girthy figured out the shotgun snap (please no jinx on that comment)...

Back