What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hire this man.

I think about everybody mentioned would do better than Hawk. If he really gives a **** if we win or lose, why are we consistently making the same mistakes every week and nothing gets fixed or changed? His ho-hum another lost game attitude is what's ****ing things up. I like Gill, both Florida Assistants, Cincy's coach, and a select few others. I have a name though that I dont think has been mentioned. He wouldn't be my choice and I dont know if CU could afford him but see what yall think. What about Steve Mariucci? sp?

I think about everybody mentioned would do better than Hawk. If he really gives a **** if we win or lose, why are we consistently making the same mistakes every week and nothing gets fixed or changed? His ho-hum another lost game attitude is what's ****ing things up. I like Gill, both Florida Assistants, Cincy's coach, and a select few others. I have a name though that I dont think has been mentioned. He wouldn't be my choice and I dont know if CU could afford him but see what yall think. What about Steve Mariucci? sp?

Cincy's coach? Does CU even have a shot at being able to afford him? I'm not flaming . . . but I'd think he has some choice job offers if he keeps winning this year.

Cincy's coach? Does CU even have a shot at being able to afford him? I'm not flaming . . . but I'd think he has some choice job offers if he keeps winning this year.
Wtf you asking me for fusker? I dont work for the university. I know yall have a hard time reading over in Nebraska but notice I said I "like" Cincy's coach.

This idea that we can't afford a good head coach is ridiculous. CU is not in nearly the financial straits that is being made out. Are we going to go get somebody like Saban and pay him $4MM/Yr? Of course not. But $2MM/Year isn't crazy talk. If that is what it's going to take, then Bohn has the resources to make the deal. Don't think otherwise.

We got Hawk on the cheap. We got what we paid for.

No fuskers, ever!!!!

Thats about the stupidest thing I think Ive ever heard. After giving them Charlie McBride for his entire coaching career and I'd say its time they returned the favor.

I said we should have hired Pelini.
I am impressed with what Turner Gill has done and he should be considered.
Shawn Watson appears to be doing a good job and he might deserve consideration as well. Funny thing about people; they grow and learn from their mistakes. See RN with his hiring of Norm Chow.

The key word in the above is the word 'consideration'. Where CU is at today we are more in the need for someone who can step into some big shoes. Someone that can put in the work to right the ship. Someone with clout and name recognition. If were lucky we can get Shannahan or Tubberville and before the season is over so this person can start recruiting right away as well developing a list of assistants that can be contacted now or when their respective seasons end.

Last edited:
Yep my Texas roots what can I say? What im wondering is why the **** are you over here worrying about who CU gets as a coach? Go crawl back in your cornfield jackass.

Yep my Texas roots what can I say? What im wondering is why the **** are you over here worrying about who CU gets as a coach? Go crawl back in your cornfield jackass.

Literacy smack to corn smack. Awesome. :thumbsup:

I'm here because I am a college football fan. Also, CU and Nebraska are rivals . . . therefore I care what happens to your team. I suppose it's the same reason that there are often Nebraska topics on this board.

Literacy smack to corn smack. Awesome. :thumbsup:

I'm here because I am a college football fan. Also, CU and Nebraska are rivals . . . therefore I care what happens to your team. I suppose it's the same reason that there are often Nebraska topics on this board.
First of all, when did we become your rival? When did this happen? Also, maybe some start Nebraska threads but I sure as hell dont. I could careless what YALL do until we play you. Funny how when we suck, we are your rival. However, when we are competitve and win our fair share, we arent and you point at the series history. Typical fusker bs.

No way to Turner Gill.

Buffalo is 1-4 currently, its just not the right time for him to make a jump.

First of all, when did we become your rival? When did this happen? Also, maybe some start Nebraska threads but I sure as hell dont. I could careless what YALL do until we play you. Funny how when we suck, we are your rival. However, when we are competitve and win our fair share, we arent and you point at the series history. Typical fusker bs.
Great point.

Im not sure why Cornhole fans are poking out their chest from their overalls all of a sudden, 3 wins over crap teams while having one of the worst defenses in the conference is nothing to boast about.

Im at the point now to gurantee one of our assistants will pick up their first HC win against Nebraska in November.

There's no actual LIST that includes each schools rival. A rival is a team you play passionately more then other teams on your schedule. If you don't think NU and CU fall in this category you're a complete twat.

CU and NU have historically not liked one another. Hell, NCAA football by ea sports has the pre game text between the two: "Few rivals hate each other more than Colorado and Nebraska"

But you're right...we're just buddies who play every year :rolleyes:

There's no actual LIST that includes each schools rival. A rival is a team you play passionately more then other teams on your schedule. If you don't think NU and CU fall in this category you're a complete twat.

CU and NU have historically not liked one another. Hell, NCAA football by ea sports has the pre game text between the two: "Few rivals hate each other more than Colorado and Nebraska"

But you're right...we're just buddies who play every year :rolleyes:
First of all, I never said I didnt believe we were rivals. I was simply pointing out how your inbred, toothless, sister ****ing fan base operates and has since I started watching CU. If you can't see that, then you are a crabs infested twat. **** you and Husker nation, notice this is ALLBUFFS.COM.

Great point.

Im not sure why Cornhole fans are poking out their chest from their overalls all of a sudden, 3 wins over crap teams while having one of the worst defenses in the conference is nothing to boast about.

Im at the point now to gurantee one of our assistants will pick up their first HC win against Nebraska in November.

Worst defense in conference???? LOL ARE YOU SERIOUS?? We're No.1 in scoring defense, 3rd in Pass Defense and 5th in Rushing Defense and 4th overall. Guess who is 12th overall in the big 12 for overall defense???? Know wtf you're talking about before you open your yap. Yes, we had one loss against the 5th ranked team in the country by one point. Are we National Championship material yet? Nope. DO I think we're Big12 champ competitors yet? I dunno I don't know yet. But I think we're moving that way.

Last edited:
First of all, I never said I didnt believe we were rivals. I was simply pointing out how your inbred, toothless, sister ****ing fan base operates and has since I started watching CU. If you can't see that, then you are a crabs infested twat. **** you and Husker nation, notice this is ALLBUFFS.COM.

And here comes the usual sophmoric banter that is so common among fans like yourself. I know this is Allbuffs and I give most posters here, ALONG with the Buffs respect when it is due. So go on slinging your garbage banter and sounding like an 18 year old who doesn't know what he's talking about.

Oh and also .....

First of all, when did we become your rival? When did this happen?

Ermm...I believe you fully implied that we weren't rivals right in those two sentences.

Last edited:
I have no problem getting neg repped but at least put your name on it. The comments made me laugh too. Kamel know where the **** you are before you open yours. I know you are a regular here but this still isn't your board. Another thing, I dont believe I was ever talking to your ass anyway. I was talking to HuskerMike and u had to put in your two cents.

I have no problem getting neg repped but at least put your name on it. The comments made me laugh too. Kamel know where the **** you are before you open yours. I know you are a regular here but this still isn't your board. Another thing, I dont believe I was ever talking to your ass anyway. I was talking to HuskerMike and u had to put in your two cents.

I know it's not my board...nor is it yours. Actually...if anything....I pay to post here and contribute to the community more then you do and Im not even a CU fan but I like most of the people here. Oh and if you don't want people replying to public posts in a public forum...umm....well...isn't that the whole point of an internet BB? LOL...WOWWWWWWW

Oh and FYI....It wasn't me who neg repped.

And here comes the usual sophmoric banter that is so common among fans like yourself. I know this is Allbuffs and I give most posters here, ALONG with the Buffs respect when it is due. So go on slinging your garbage banter and sounding like an 18 year old who doesn't know what he's talking about.

Oh and also .....

Ermm...I believe you fully implied that we weren't rivals right in those two sentences.
LMAO, if you don't understand exactly why I wrote those 2 sentences, then there is nothing else to say to you. Hint I wasn't implying anything, it's another term that maybe hasnt filtered to Nebraska yet. Anyway, Im done, so let it go.

LMAO, if you don't understand exactly why I wrote those 2 sentences, then there is nothing else to say to you. Hint I wasn't implying anything, it's another term that maybe hasnt filtered to Nebraska yet. Anyway, Im done, so let it go.

That made absoultely no sense what-so-ever.

So you were implying that we ARE rivals? :uglyhammer:

I'll speak for ski town:::::

[video=youtube;OT4B-NJUcZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT4B-NJUcZE&feature=related[/video]

I know it's not my board...nor is it yours. Actually...if anything....I pay to post here and contribute to the community more then you do and Im not even a CU fan but I like most of the people here. Oh and if you don't want people replying to public posts in a public forum...umm....well...isn't that the whole point of an internet BB? LOL...WOWWWWWWW

Oh and FYI....It wasn't me who neg repped.
Are you done? I believe I said I was done talking to you. I was never talking to you in the first place. You are the champion of fusker fans, congratulations.

Are you done? I believe I said I was done talking to you. I was never talking to you in the first place. You are the champion of fusker fans, congratulations.

NoYouDidnt.gif

Back