What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hire this man.

That made absoultely no sense what-so-ever.

So you were implying that we ARE rivals? :uglyhammer:

I'll speak for ski town:::::

YouTube - bill and ted woah
Umm no u still dont get it. Put it this way, I wrote it already knowing we are rivals. Like i said a couple of times, I was pointing out how your fan base operates, at least the majority. You should be hitting your self with that ****face.

Umm no u still dont get it. Put it this way, I wrote it already knowing we are rivals. Like i said a couple of times, I was pointing out how your fan base operates, at least the majority. You should be hitting your self with that ****face.

Dude you're just digging yourself deeper and deeper

fudude.gif

Umm no im not I know exactly why I wrote it and could give a **** if you understand why or not. For the record, **** You back. Now hopefully you are done.

BuffLuke:
1. I've never said CU and NU weren't rivals.
2. I've not "poked out my chest" about NU's 3 wins.
3. I didn't neg rep you either. I've not repped anyone here, negative or otherwise.

It is funny how you ramble on about how Nebraskans are uneducated and backwoods . . . when it's clear from your grammar and word choice that you fit that description more accurately than the two Nebraska fans posting in this thread. Keep it up though. It's certainly entertaining.

You can look at it that way or a guy who was coaching high school a FEW years ago and scored 34 offensive points with an offense that was borderline worse than ours last year. He was the OC for Tulsa when they led the NCAA in total offense and scoring the last couple of years. But yea, he didn't put 50 on the board vs WVU, he blows.

Hey, fuskertosis, if you're going invade others' boards and resort to name calling, you should consider proper spelling. Misspelling your slams would be sophomoric, so you may consider this one self-applied.

You can look at it that way or a guy who was coaching high school a FEW years ago and scored 34 offensive points with an offense that was borderline worse than ours last year. He was the OC for Tulsa when they led the NCAA in total offense and scoring the last couple of years. But yea, he didn't put 50 on the board vs WVU, he blows.

I have to admit, at the time I thought Malzahn was a bull**** hire made by Nutt, solely to get Mustain. It is now fairly obvious the guy has some talent, and will very likely be running his own program soon.

That being said, I want someone who will run the football. No more spread.

Thats about the stupidest thing I think Ive ever heard.

Shawn Watson appears to be doing a good job and he might deserve consideration as well. /QUOTE]

And MY post was the stupidest thing you've ever heard? :wow: After the bang up job Watson did for CU, you'd consider hiring him? You sir, are an IDOT. Turner Gill has no ties to CU, had a couple of decent years at a Sh** school and now you want to bring him here? If he's the best we can do we really are ******. The fact he's a fusker closes the deal. NO WAY!

BuffLuke:
1. I've never said CU and NU weren't rivals.
2. I've not "poked out my chest" about NU's 3 wins.
3. I didn't neg rep you either. I've not repped anyone here, negative or otherwise.

It is funny how you ramble on about how Nebraskans are uneducated and backwoods . . . when it's clear from your grammar and word choice that you fit that description more accurately than the two Nebraska fans posting in this thread. Keep it up though. It's certainly entertaining.
My God, I thought this was over with.

1. Neither did I, I was being rather sarcastic when I said those things. I sure as hell wasnt implying we werent. Your fan base has a different perspective when we are winning. That is a fact and what I was getting at.

2. I never said you "poke out your chest." That was someone else's post, learn to read.

3. I don't care who neg repped me, wasnt the first time, probably wont be the last.

My word choice is exactly that, choice. I grew up in West Texas so im a little set in my ways in that regard. Also my description of Nebraska and their fans was written just for the simple fact that I hate you bastards pure and simple, when it comes to football anyway. You all, lol, have similar insults to Colorado fans. It is what it is.

My God, I thought this was over with.

1. Neither did I, I was being rather sarcastic when I said those things. I sure as hell wasnt implying we werent. Your fan base has a different perspective when we are winning. That is a fact and what I was getting at.

2. I never said you "poke out your chest." That was someone else's post, learn to read.

3. I don't care who neg repped me, wasnt the first time, probably wont be the last.

My word choice is exactly that, choice. I grew up in West Texas so im a little set in my ways in that regard. Also my description of Nebraska and their fans was written just for the simple fact that I hate you bastards pure and simple, when it comes to football anyway. You all, lol, have similar insults to Colorado fans. It is what it is.

Love you too Luke. :thumbsup:

14ers4me said:
And MY post was the stupidest thing you've ever heard? :wow: After the bang up job Watson did for CU, you'd consider hiring him? You sir, are an IDOT. Turner Gill has no ties to CU, had a couple of decent years at a Sh** school and now you want to bring him here? If he's the best we can do we really are ******. The fact he's a fusker closes the deal. NO WAY!

:lol: I wondered how long it would take for someone to sound off on this..

Watson is a much more capable guy than buff nation wants to acknowledge, not to mention a good chap. I hope he lands a HC job, but agree it shouldn't be in Boulder.

I just had address this theory quickly. There is no way CU will be moving conferences. First of all CU is under contract for games, TV and BCS stuff with the Big 12 and unless we have an unlimited amount of money (clearly we don't) there is no way. Furthermore, the Pac-10 has no interest in expanding at the moment and finally why exactly would CU want to play in the Pac-10?

I don't think Turner Gill would be a good fit for our program and should wait for a better job down the road. Plus we could be changing conferences pretty soon so you have to have a coach who knows about the Big 12 and the Pac-10. Dorrell, the former UCLA coach, would be a better fit for the Buffs than Gill.

I have to admit, at the time I thought Malzahn was a bull**** hire made by Nutt, solely to get Mustain. It is now fairly obvious the guy has some talent, and will very likely be running his own program soon.

That being said, I want someone who will run the football. No more spread.
please look at how many yards per game on the ground Auburn gets.. (here's a hint, I believe it's double what we have now) Malzahn has grown up from his pass first days. I would love to see him here if he had more experience... right now, hes a HUGE risk... does he know how to handle the boosters? the pressure of being HC? How does he handle failure? Can he recruit? All big questions he has not yet answered or given huge hints to.

:lol: I wondered how long it would take for someone to sound off on this..

Watson is a much more capable guy than buff nation wants to acknowledge, not to mention a good chap. I hope he lands a HC job, but agree it shouldn't be in Boulder.
For years following Barney's exit most CU fans have been lamenting the vanilla play calling from Wats. As much as I hate to admit it, I believe that he learned a thing or two about running an offense and play calling from Callahan while he was in Lincoln. Shawn has turned into a pretty good OC and has done a good job mixing things up the past couple of seasons. He will land a HC job somewhere soon, but you're right, it won't be CU. GB was on the radio the other day being interviewed by one of the local guys and he said there's no way that CU would even consider anyone who was close to the situation while he was coach. I tend to agree.

Okay, Number One, I think this was a helpful post from the NU boys to begin with, so take it easy on them. I'll echo one of their points - they are members of this board while many of you are not. It seems to be they WANT us to be rivals, and don't want Hawk around much longer either, because it keeps us from being rivals when we are putting a gawdawful embarrasing team out there every Saturday (wait...I mean, once a week, usually Thursday, Friday or Sunday).

Number two, Shawn Watson is one of the biggest aholes I've ever met. I worked for the team for a year and I met no one - including Buffs, Fuskers and anyone else - as douchey as Watson. To this day, when someone mentions douchebag, my mind reverts to SW and how he used to style his hair so it would look just perfect with his effing visor. The guy is the epitome of an ahole. If he becomes coach at CU, I will be VERY dissapointed. (BTW, Ask EB and Embree what they would think of Watson as HC at CU).

Ahead of time, thanks for the neg rep.

Read up a bit on Malzahn a little and yeah, he does have some serious concerns. He probably doesn't know a thing about defense and I thought he was a good recruiter because he pulled in Mustain and Damian Williams. He coached them in High School and that's why they were there. Either way it's fun to dream.

Changing conferences? Really? :rofl2:

Our football team is a disgrace. Both mens and womens basketball is a complete joke. Both finished the last season at the bottom of the conference. We have a halfway decent womens soccer team, better than average track and CC teams, and two good ski teams. No swimming, diving, gymnastics, wrestling, lacrosse, mens soccer, mens tennis, water polo, hockey, baseball, field hockey or softball teams. I'm sure the Pac 10 is salivating over the prospect of adding that powerhouse lineup to their ranks. :rolleyes:

... flashbacks .... :puke:

This whole thread is hysterical - Malzahn is "a big risk", no way on the Pac-10, We should get Bo Pelini...priceless

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Changing conferences? Really? :rofl2:

Our football team is a disgrace. Both mens and womens basketball is a complete joke. Both finished the last season at the bottom of the conference. We have a halfway decent womens soccer team, better than average track and CC teams, and two good ski teams. No swimming, diving, gymnastics, wrestling, lacrosse, mens soccer, mens tennis, water polo, hockey, baseball, field hockey or softball teams. I'm sure the Pac 10 is salivating over the prospect of adding that powerhouse lineup to their ranks. :rolleyes:

My favorite post in this thread, for many reasons....

Back