1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holy Crap; we won!!!

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by MiamiBuffs, Oct 2, 2010.

1. MiamiBuffs

MiamiBuffs Wᴉɐɯᴉ qnɟɟs Club Member

I am shocked. We played a great strategic game. We played with power. The ball bounced our way too. I never thought we'd beat Georgia. Great win boys. Great win Dan.

2. Daaah

Daaah Club Member Club Member

Woot!

Good win CU. It feels nice!

3. The Guest

The Guest Guest

4. BinaryBuff

BinaryBuff mmmm...beer Club Member

Big win for the team. Big win for the '90 team. Big win for Dan. Big win for the fans.

I was drunk. I was loud. I'm happy we won. Enjoying the win tonight. Next up is seeing how we do against Mizzou.

GO BUFFS!

5. CenturyBuff

CenturyBuff Member

It's a very good win for CU over what's been (prior to this year) a damn fine Georgia squad. Georgia is reeling right now, but under Richt, they're 39-5 against non-SEC teams, and I'll take a victory against a coach/team like that every day.

6. MiamiBuffs

MiamiBuffs Wᴉɐɯᴉ qnɟɟs Club Member

Damn it. Hawkins is going to save his job.

That one is a classic. :lol:

I have to wonder if AJ had not had that cramp if he would have made that late TD catch to go ahead of us. This is a good win. I expected the buffs to just get destroyed by most SEC teams. I dont see the same team with the long faces on the sideline. I see team that believes it can win now. Go Buffs!

Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
  7. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

Actually we've been close but no cigar the last 20 years when we've played an SEC team. Tenn tie in '90, Bama in '91 and '07, Georgia in '06. It felt good to finally see the buffs beat an SEC team.