What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Honest Q for fusker fans

Thats a fair assessment of the entire situation I do think the WCO still has its place but I think the pure form of any offense is a bad idea pulling aspects from each as you mentioned key to success.

Time to go back to the single wing :thumbsup:
singlewingPrinceton1.gif

Hypothetical question here....

If kNU does not get their asses kicked these last two games, is Steve Pederson still the kNU AD?

Cally is gone after Texas

the sooner the better, that way the next coach can try to keep the recruiting class in tact. I do think the recruiting class is going to take some hits as guys like Gabbert are going to look around. The next hire is huge for kNU. Another bad hire and the fusker are in deep, deep crap.

Remington to be TO's assitant. They are waiting for after the Texas game for the boot for two reasons.

1) Possible loss of TV coverage of TX game
2) One last resort to do something really impressive.

He's already been fired it's just being held hush hush

Remington to be TO's assitant. They are waiting for after the Texas game for the boot for two reasons.

Not really all that "hush hush" if you're posting it on free message boards. Not that I don't believe you, because it sounds plausable.

Are you sure you want that slaughter to be televised? It's probably better to not have the country see the D give up 40+ again.

This is ****ing stupid. Just fire the guy already and announce it. Keeping it hush, hush to whom exactly? If the players know the guy is "fired" but he's still coaching the AD is doing the players a huge disservice and insulting them and the fans in the same limp wristed swipe.

Now that TO is back.... they have someone to hide the guns.

Is NU letting him vote in the polls?

Are you sure you want that slaughter to be televised? It's probably better to not have the country see the D give up 40+ again.

TX aint that good... its not like they are mizzery or OSU... oh wait

god I love getting inside information....OWH is finally reporting it..maybe I should apply for a job

index.php

Um.....I pretty sure you were not the only one that thought TO was going to get a job in the AD. And I thought you were leaving here?

The above posts aren't thinking HF....I heard through big donation alums

Along with the rest of the internet....

Ask your big donation alum buddies if there was money donated to buy out Pederson? Perlman said that there was no money ponied up to buy out Pederson, that the money was in a general AD fund. I find it hard to believe that there was not some hifalutin' donors saying the money is yours if you can Pederson/Cally/Cos/Etc

Along with the rest of the internet....

Ask your big donation alum buddies if there was money donated to buy out Pederson? Perlman said that there was no money ponied up to buy out Pederson, that the money was in a general AD fund. I find it hard to believe that there was not some hifalutin' donors saying the money is yours if you can Pederson/Cally/Cos/Etc

There was no money for the firing....we lost a HUGE money bag when we fired pud....Cook left, Puds old buddy.

And did I say I was the only one? I was just citing how slow OWH was.

There was no money for the firing....we lost a HUGE money bag when we fired pud....Cook left.

I find that so hard to believe. Some one is promising some dough and waiting for the shoe to drop on the staff before making the contribution. I read about Cook being all bent out of shape. Can't please everyone

I find that so hard to believe. Some one is promising some dough and waiting for the shoe to drop on the staff before making the contribution. I read about Cook being all bent out of shape. Can't please everyone

What hard to believe? I don't give two ****s how he was fired...he's ****ing fired thank god. Cook is no longer going to contribute to the U....that's MILLIONS.

What hard to believe? I don't give two ****s how he was fired...he's ****ing fired thank god. Cook is no longer going to contribute to the U....that's MILLIONS.

What I find hard to believe is that no one has or is going to make a large contribution once this regime (Peddy/Cally/Etc) is flushed.

Back to an earlier question I posed-If kNU eeks out wins over Mizzou and OSU, is Peddy still the AD?

What I find hard to believe is that no one has or is going to make a large contribution once this regime (Peddy/Cally/Etc) is flushed.

Back to an earlier question I posed-If kNU eeks out wins over Mizzou and OSU, is Peddy still the AD?

Most likely to your question but who knows. And of course we're going to get contributions...all Univ's work this way to some degree. You think CU is funded by just tuition? Gimme a break.

Most likely to your question but who knows. And of course we're going to get contributions...all Univ's work this way to some degree. You think CU is funded by just tuition? Gimme a break.

Oh hell no CU isn't just funded by tuition. That's a big topic around these parts. CU just finished it's biggest fundraising year ever with something like $180MM in donations just last year.

Yeah, CU is just funded by tuition:huh: All I was pointing out is typically when there is a firing, especially in mid-season, that someone has ponied up the dough to make it happen. That's all. And with all that has been written about old husker players and long time donors being alienated by this regime, I figured there were some folks saying, "fire him/them, we've got it covered"

Back