What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Honestly, how many of you thought the game was lost?

I had that sinking feeling like that scene in titanic where they ride the stern into the water..... Only to have the ship eventually float! Like Chad Brown said, two weeks in a row is starting to develop a trend per their ability to overcome and fight!

Rode home very happy!

WHEW

I wasn't going to tell, but since you spilled the beans... I didn't leave any game early last year or the year before, but when I saw you leave I was thinking you had the right idea. But I figured I'd wait and see if they could get going, luckily I did.

You should thank me. I sparked the comeback.

I went into meltdown after wood threw the pick following uca's fourth quarter touchdown and was sure we were done

hudson-aliens.jpg

:nod: :lol:

I had a terrible feeling after we shat away 3 points and a likely 17-0 lead with Wood's fumble, then they went right down and scored. I knew right then that it would soon be 14-14 and a dogfight the rest of the way. If we just run the ball on 3rd and 10, kick the short FG and go up three scores, I think we cruise the rest of the way. Momentum is so huge.

I had a terrible feeling after we shat away 3 points and a likely 17-0 lead with Wood's fumble, then they went right down and scored. I knew right then that it would soon be 14-14 and a dogfight the rest of the way. If we just run the ball on 3rd and 10, kick the short FG and go up three scores, I think we cruise the rest of the way. Momentum is so huge.

Yep, was literally telling some rando that before the play. And bam. My gf made up for it saying we needed an INT seconds before Bell picked off the pass

Cent Ark was highly ranked FCS---No 5---for a good reason: they are a good, very well-coached football team, which could easily beat most of those MAC/WAC/Big Sky teams the rest of the BCS teams feast upon! (B1G are you listening?) Anybody who expected an easy "cruise" was not paying attention---Jack Harris among them. They weren't small or slow or unathletic, just the opposite and a real test for any BCS team outside the Top 15 or so.

How was this a "coaching" victory (in the face of adversity)? This was 2 great defensive plays, not some planning or scheming by the staff. I thought MM looked lost before the tip and TD.
In the end, we had a 14 point lead, CA adjusted better than us and we were lucky to win. But it was great to watch and special for the players

You have got to be kidding me.

CU has not been a 4th quarter team for years and years. Last two games very different behavior team wide

Semper Gumby

I had that sinking feeling like that scene in titanic where they ride the stern into the water..... Only to have the ship eventually float! Like Chad Brown said, two weeks in a row is starting to develop a trend per their ability to overcome and fight!

Rode home very happy!

WHEW

Actually, I had a good feeling throughout the entire game. Maybe I'm hooked up to a drip system of Kool-Aid, but having seen these first two games, with 4 or 5 of our remaining opponents I will feel that the Buffs are in the game as long as they are within 14 points. The qualifier being a healthy PRich...

If you don't mind me saying it, you don't handle praise very well.

Lol.....it was more about seeing plenty of room and wanting to be closer. Plus getting out quick after the final snap to get in the truck and head to work. I wasn't worried he was going to give me my 'bloody wings'.

Thanks for all the great responses, save Sylvesterx2 or whatever he's called. I am really excited to see how we respond this week. I am sure mac2 won't have any problems getting them up for the game. What a great feeling to wake up the next morning, albeit hung over, and be able to bask in victory.

GoBuffs!!

Back