What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hope is a Bitch

Darth Snow

Hawaiian Buffalo
Club Member
Junta Member
This season, hope is like that vicious ex girlfriend who keeps coming around and asking for you to take her back.

I've had no hope for every game after the Washington State game. Maybe an iota of hope for UW, but really, road game? Nah, no hope.

But this week, the bitch is back. Whispering in my ear that it won't be like the last 100 times, that she won't set me up for the big fall, that she WILL show up when it counts... That I can depend on her. Speedy and Prich back, what corners we had are back... black out game... opponent coming off a distracting and crushing loss on what was, for all intents nad purposes, their bowl game... lane kiffen coaching...

BUT NO. GET AWAY FROM ME HOPE YOU WHORE! YOU WILL DO IT AGAIN! As soon as ralphie has run, I will look to my side and instead of hope, I will have nothing... but perhaps a wasted Rugged and Wsp. SHES A WHORE BITCH.

that bitch finds a way to get me every gameday. I feel so cheap and used afterwords, I should seriously see Dr. Phil or something.

Oh well, time to play the fight song.

And we aren't even getting any sandwiches out of it either.

-- I'm a Guy On A Buffalo --

I wrote her off for the tenth time today
And practice all the things I would say
But she came over
I lost my nerve
I took her back and made her dessert
Now I know I'm being used
That's okay man cause I like the abuse
I know she's playing with me
That's okay cause I got no self esteem

We make plans to go out at night
I wait till 2 then I turn out the light
All this rejection's got me so low
If she keeps it up I just might tell her so

When she's saying that she wants only me
Then I wonder why she sleeps with my friends
When she's saying that I'm like a disease
Then I wonder how much more I can spend
Well I guess I should stick up for myself
But I really think it's better this way
The more you suffer
The more it shows you really care
Right? Yeah yeah yeah

Now I'll relate this little bit
That happens more than I'd like to admit
Late at night she knocks on my door
Drunk again and looking to score
Now I know I should say no
But that's kind of hard when she's ready to go
I may be dumb
But I'm not a dweeb
I'm just a sucker with no self esteem

When she's saying, oh, that she wants only me
When she's saying, oh, that I'm like a disease
The more you suffer
Right? Yeah-eh-eh

I thought this thread was about Hope in seventh grade. She had the biggest rack, and wouldn't let me touch them. I thought she was a bitch. In retrospect, she was ok.

ps: We're gonna win!

You hid on your couch because you still think there's hope. But Snow, the only hope you have is to accept the fact that we've already lost. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able to function as a fan is supposed to function. Without mercy, without compassion, without remorse. All football depends upon it.

[video=youtube;tKYJLfWqTBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKYJLfWqTBY[/video]

I'm kind of annoyed by all the people who are so hopeful, like have you seen any of the other games this year?

Don't get me wrong - I envy your ability to be glass half full... But this season broke the camel's back for me. All hope was gone after Washington State for me. I'll be there tonight - but I have no delusions that we might be competitive. /Parade raining.

Tonight could very well be the same as Wisconsin last week or TT last week.

I wrote her off for the tenth time today
And practice all the things I would say
But she came over
I lost my nerve
I took her back and made her dessert
Now I know I'm being used
That's okay man cause I like the abuse
I know she's playing with me
That's okay cause I got no self esteem

We make plans to go out at night
I wait till 2 then I turn out the light
All this rejection's got me so low
If she keeps it up I just might tell her so

When she's saying that she wants only me
When she's saying that I'm like a disease
The more you suffer
Right? Yeah yeah yeah

Now I'll relate this little bit
That happens more than I'd like to admit
Late at night she knocks on my door
Drunk again and looking to score
Now I know I should say no
But that's kind of hard when she's ready to go
I may be dumb
But I'm not a dweeb
I'm just a sucker with no self esteem

When she's saying, oh, that she wants only me
When she's saying, oh, that I'm like a disease
The more you suffer
Right? Yeah-eh-eh
offspring rep! listening to them at work. It changes things...

I'm kind of annoyed by all the people who are so hopeful, like have you seen any of the other games this year?

Don't get me wrong - I envy your ability to be glass half full... But this season broke the camel's back for me. All hope was gone after Washington State for me. I'll be there tonight - but I have no delusions that we might be competitive. /Parade raining.
I don't have a glass. I broke it over that bitches head.

offspring rep! listening to them at work. It changes things...

I don't have a glass. I broke it over that bitches head.

Maybe the USC Band will perform The Kids Aren't All Right tonight, that would give me something to look fwd to.

[video=youtube;TRZbNcPP_xk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRZbNcPP_xk[/video]

bitch,demon,hope,quote-8a52fd2281b0540946122f7cd6a4f05a_m.jpg

Hope is hot, always puts out, and does every freaky thing your dirty heart desires. That's why you keep letting her back into your life.

the reason we have hope is that this is, sadly, our best chance to win in about the last month.

What's the weather? Our only hope is Barkley's arm freezing up and short-throwing everything.

"Barkley drops back, passes to Woods. IT'S PICKED OFF! Greg Henderson has it and he is running passed the 40, 30, 20, 10, TOUCHDOWN, Colorado!"

Back