What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hope the Buffs NEVER end up on Versus this year...

I would even take doosh face Crouch if I could watch the ****ing game on Saturday.....no MTN for me...

I definitely see a scenario where the Comcast-NBC merger goes through and it becomes the Pac-12 partner.

Comcast does a minority ownership in a Pac-12 network and puts it on all of its basic plus tiers. (In fact, this may be a big reason for the conference expansion through CU and UU since Comcast owns the Denver and SLC cable markets.)

NBC takes a saturday night "game of the week" from the Pac-12.

Versus also gets a weekly game.

It pains me to say this, but he is not as bad as Petros Papadapolous or whatever the heck his name is. That guy does a lot of PAC games. I can only assume we are going to hear a lot more from that jackwagon soon. When he did the CU/ASU game a few years back I wanted to jump through the TV and wring his neck.

Back