What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hope you chuckleheads are happy...

Check out the Twitter feeds of all our players and best recruits including Sefo. Some already saying they will transfer and Sefo does not seem happy. You omniscient internet GMs wanted the program blown up, be careful what you wish for.
we are - now go away

I don't understand the support he is getting from the players. I had a really bad coach once that kept our team from achieving its goals and I couldn't stand the guy.

I don't understand the support he is getting from the players. I had a really bad coach once that kept our team from achieving its goals and I couldn't stand the guy.
I am also confused there... My daughter had a coach once that we were so glad to see her go.... the only thing I can think is like the RN seasons, trying to be friends to much? which makes it harder when you have to be the a**...makes your team not very good

I don't know if I've ever seen where a player was so loyal to a coach that he decided to transfer based on a firing. All of these players will see who is hired, meet with that coach, and then decide whether the new vision is a good fit for them. Just about all of the players will decide to stay and quickly turn their attention to learning the new schemes, offseason training, and thoughts of winning football games in 2013.

"winning football games in 2013". You used the plural. I see what you did there. Well, wouldn't that be nice?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Back