What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hopefully the Gehrke Experiment is Over

Well it's basically his team through 2016 at the moment, so not sure that really helps your argument. Gehrke already looks like a whiff.
You keep saying that like I believe it's his job fire the next two years, that's not true. The staff gave Jordan every chance in the world to earn the job, why is that going to be different going forward if Sefo doesn't keep getting better?

You keep saying that like I believe it's his job fire the next two years, that's not true. The staff gave Jordan every chance in the world to earn the job, why is that going to be different going forward if Sefo doesn't keep getting better?

No. What Duff is doing is saying to people that he'll be pragmatic and give us all our excuses for 2013 and 2014 (even if he doesn't necessarily agree but because he knows it's not good timing for a coaching change), but that the excuses need to stop after this year. All the excuses. Recruiting, youth, talent, injuries, the hole the program was in, and competition level.

So let's say next season the struggles continue and Apsay gets a shot. It immediately becomes another "he's so young" situation. So whether they evaluated Sefo for a whole recruiting period or not, they do not get to magically absolve themselves of his struggles.

No. What Duff is doing is saying to people that he'll be pragmatic and give us all our excuses for 2013 and 2014 (even if he doesn't necessarily agree but because he knows it's not good timing for a coaching change), but that the excuses need to stop after this year. All the excuses. Recruiting, youth, talent, injuries, the hole the program was in, and competition level.
Yep.

So let's say next season the struggles continue and Apsay gets a shot. It immediately becomes another "he's so young" situation. So whether they evaluated Sefo for a whole recruiting period or not, they do not get to magically absolve themselves of his struggles.

Tini would never do such a thing. NEVER!!!!

:lol:

Have they really been given the time? They didn't recruit Sefo and Apsay is a true freshman. My point has been that we don't know at this point if they have recruited a good QB to Boulder.

Didn't they recruit, sign and develop Gehrke? Or do they get a free pass on that one?

Which I have more than once posted saying I agree

Back