What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hornfans.com has penciled in the W already...

I think over the long haul you are correct, but in the short term in these situations, one can get a lot of mileage by propping things up and and a tight fitting cover. It's not ideal but sometimes covering up the problems in the short term can buy you a few years. After that, it's full bore reconstruction time. Then you can build them the way you want.

It might look right from your perspective, but to me something just doesn't feel right with your short-term plan.

Let me throw a curve at you. Let's say we take the short cut and make a superficial change for the short term. Even with some marginally enhanced performance, recruits--who are the future of the program--are still gonna look at the staff like they're a bunch of boobs.

Living down in Texas for 19 years, i know a little bit about the place. Arrogance is bliss there and they dont respect CU for on second. They have watched us obviously. If I played for CU, id be a pissed off mofo right about now.

It might look right from your perspective, but to me something just doesn't feel right with your short-term plan.

Let me throw a curve at you. Let's say we take the short cut and make a superficial change for the short term. Even with some marginally enhanced performance, recruits--who are the future of the program--are still gonna look at the staff like they're a bunch of boobs.

No one said anything about grandma having a staff. I take back my earlier comments.

Sure,start throwing the curves to distract me. My point is this, if you just can the staff, you have nothing, you're just flat. At that point, you will be wishing you had boobs on the sideline.

Living down in Texas for 19 years, i know a little bit about the place. Arrogance is bliss there and they dont respect CU for on second. They have watched us obviously. If I played for CU, id be a pissed off mofo right about now.

Sure, but how is that related to Texas?

Sure,start throwing the curves to distract me. My point is this, if you just can the staff, you have nothing, you're just flat. At that point, you will be wishing you had boobs on the sideline.

Everything is pointing to the ground game. We've to get that greased up and bouncing along.

There is nothing right about this whole damn thing, I remember the days growing up when Texas teams hated playing CU. A good friend of mine worked our ass as a true freshman in Lubbock and he told me he was glad he didnt have to play us again. One reason, they hit like trucks, his words.

I could give a **** what the Ut, horns.com, or anybody else down there thinks. I know one thing, they are basically calling out CU and, if they dont piss the players off, i dont know what will.

I could give a **** what the Ut, horns.com, or anybody else down there thinks. I know one thing, they are basically calling out CU and, if they dont piss the players off, i dont know what will.

netbuffs seems like a nice place...:smile:

Ok what did I miss? All I saw was them penciling in a win. Do I need to know anymore than that?

Ok what did I miss? All I saw was them penciling in a win. Do I need to know anymore than that?

Nope, that's about it. Oh, and this...

[video=youtube;ukBbXT8wF3Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukBbXT8wF3Y[/video]

[video=youtube;1yfPc1lWPz0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yfPc1lWPz0[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought this was about texas folks picking an easy win, little did I know it has turned into granny's breast? Well, milk and cookies for everyone...:lol:

damn has it got that bad where it turned into a post about old lady tits? that figures we real ****ed up these days. also u never answered me Walrus or The Walrus, excuse me. U ever played ball or not?

damn has it got that bad where it turned into a post about old lady tits? that figures we real ****ed up these days. also u never answered me Walrus or The Walrus, excuse me. U ever played ball or not?

Well, I'm kinda old. But yes, I was an all-state guard and all-conference guard and linebacker for small schools in Oregon back in the 80's.

EDIT: Can we get back to the titties now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'm kinda old. But yes, I was an all-state guard and all-conference guard and linebacker for small schools in Oregon back in the 80's.

EDIT: Can we get back to the titties now?

Excellent. Way to nip that attempted threadjack in the bud. We really need to bring things to a point here, particularly as these are hard, cold times. Things seem to be growing brown all around us, and we are all a little bit more sensitive than others. We're used to being at the top of that hill, but right now we seem to be downcast, drooped over and looking toward the floor. It's time to bring in that extra support. Strap it up and buckle it in place. When the time is right, we'll be able to let loose again and stand firm, tall and proud.... :thumbsup:

Excellent. Way to nip that attempted threadjack in the bud. We really need to bring things to a point here, particularly as these are hard, cold times. Things seem to be growing brown all around us, and we are all a little bit more sensitive than others. We're used to being at the top of that hill, but right now we seem to be downcast, drooped over and looking toward the floor. It's time to bring in that extra support. Strap it up and buckle it in place. When the time is right, we'll be able to let loose again and stand firm, tall and proud.... :thumbsup:

A post with a perky ending...I like that.

REP! You really hit the tit on the nipple with that one. :smile2:

Let's circle the wagons and unify this cleavage that has divided both the team and its fans!

Maybe we could get a good push from our O-line. A couple of pancake blocks would be nice from time-to-time.

The coaches would be less excited if the Internet scum sucked less. But that's what happens when you turn your back to the fans, and bounce them out of practice. If you haven't coached, you don't know frustration until the media rubs you the wrong way. Only an other coach really knows how to turn on a coach.

But these lopsided performances were pretty embarassing. As the colder temperatures of October and November blows down from the peaks, all signs point towards a hard end to this season. You'll cut glass with the comments that will come out after the Nebraska game.

Roundly speaking, coaches are meant for the kids, but it's usually the AD who ends up playing with them.

We CU fans cling to memories of a time when the coaches could stand on their own, unsupported by the padding of promotion, and have the recruits and the fans drooling. There was a time CU would shine like a pair of headlights on two bowls of oranges.

It's a shame there is such a cleavage between the alumni and what is going on at Dal Ward. It's difficult to capture many admiring glances when you come out flat, and fail to develop during the four years you spend in Boulder. No little nip/tuck can lift sagging spirits. This is not the land of milk and honey. A cheesy residue lingers in the cracks that coaches make. "A few minor adjustments" and "fixing the little things" do not make cantelopes out of raisins. The flat out truth is that this program is pointing in the wrong direction. Somebody else has the power to perk things up. Untill then, my optimism for a bowl game swings low, like two tennis balls stuck in the toes of a pair of pantyhose.

The coaches would be less excited if the Internet scum sucked less. But that's what happens when you turn your back to the fans, and bounce them out of practice. If you haven't coached, you don't know frustration until the media rubs you the wrong way. Only an other coach really knows how to turn on a coach.

But these lopsided performances were pretty embarassing. As the colder temperatures of October and November blows down from the peaks, all signs point towards a hard end to this season. You'll cut glass with the comments that will come out after the Nebraska game.

Roundly speaking, coaches are meant for the kids, but it's usually the AD who ends up playing with them.

We CU fans cling to memories of a time when the coaches could stand on their own, unsupported by the padding of promotion, and have the recruits and the fans drooling. There was a time CU would shine like a pair of headlights on two bowls of oranges.

It's a shame there is such a cleavage between the alumni and what is going on at Dal Ward. It's difficult to capture many admiring glances when you come out flat, and fail to develop during the four years you spend in Boulder. No little nip/tuck can lift sagging spirits. This is not the land of milk and honey. A cheesy residue lingers in the cracks that coaches make. "A few minor adjustments" and "fixing the little things" do not make cantelopes out of raisins. The flat out truth is that this program is pointing in the wrong direction. Somebody else has the power to perk things up. Untill then, my optimism for a bowl game swings low, like two tennis balls stuck in the toes of a pair of pantyhose.

:lol::lol:

It looks like you've got it licked.

Back