What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

HORRIBLE LOSS, this team is weak and this coaching staff after 5 games gets an F

Coach Wulff just tweeted::bang:

46682_482126830952_691110952_6887525_7110674_n_normal.jpg

CoachWulff Coach Wulff

Great win! So proud of our players & fans! Our fans were so loud it felt like a home game! We have the best spirit in the nation! Go Cougs!

Coach Wulff just tweeted::bang:

46682_482126830952_691110952_6887525_7110674_n_normal.jpg
CoachWulff Coach Wulff

Great win! So proud of our players & fans! Our fans were so loud it felt like a home game! We have the best spirit in the nation! Go Cougs!

Well they did have about as many fans at Folsom as they do at home games. Can't say I heard their section though.

Well, they did a good job, but they weren't really that loud

Hirschman!!!
hansen is a ****ing joke... he is an awful ****ing qb... hes a ****ing idot.. he can rarely make reads and when he does he usually makes the wrong read... same for his progression he either locks in on a single receiver and telegraphs his throws or we waits far far too long to make the right throw and still some how overthrows the receiver... im done with him play hirschman or schrock.... ill get to my less rambling thoughts later

hansen is a ****ing joke... he is an awful ****ing qb... hes a ****ing idot.. he can rarely make reads and when he does he usually makes the wrong read... same for his progression he either locks in on a single receiver and telegraphs his throws or we waits far far too long to make the right throw and still some how overthrows the receiver... im done with him play hirschman or schrock.... ill get to my less rambling thoughts later

A little harsh, no? He's not a great QB, but he is not why we lost today. His ability to read a defense is lacking as well as his field vision, but calling him a ****ing idot is pretty pathetic. Stay classy BCS.

Don't think he played bad with the exception of that throw where he threw it across his bosy and it was a pick. That's a cardinal sin in football. The offense played well enough to win, the D let them down again.

Hansen:
15 for 23 175 YDs 2 TD 1 INT 7.6 AVG.

Didn't get to see the game. This team clearly lacks the quality players to play BCS football currently. We probably aren't going to be competitive until Wood/Hirsh is a SR or possibly even when Dillon is a RS Jr. I feel bad for P.Rich because I think the guy is a 1st RD talent and I'm not sure we are going to showcase his talents at all with him probably getting double teamed for the next 2 or 3 years.

Didn't get to see the game. This team clearly lacks the quality players to play BCS football currently. We probably aren't going to be competitive until Wood/Hirsh is a SR or possibly even when Dillon is a RS Jr. I feel bad for P.Rich because I think the guy is a 1st RD talent and I'm not sure we are going to showcase his talents at all with him probably getting double teamed for the next 2 or 3 years.
First round talent didn't show today. He needs to wrap the damn ball up and then run.

What sucks is that I basically scripted that last 10 minutes of this game to a T (how the defense would respond to our offensive success, the s****Y offensive plays that were going to be called, when we were going to get a holding or personal foul penalty). And what that says to me is that it is all coaching. The players will react to the way they are coached and run the plays they are told to run. If I know how that is going to turn out while sitting in my house 2500 miles away...it's coaching.

A little harsh, no? He's not a great QB, but he is not why we lost today. His ability to read a defense is lacking as well as his field vision, but calling him a ****ing idot is pretty pathetic. Stay classy BCS.

I was actually impressed with his arm strength today, not his accuracy. He tends to throw a bit high. What bugs the **** out of me is he might go through 2 of his progressions before he takes off. He never looks a safety off. He isn't polished at all.

Just got home after sitting in traffic for 2 hours, as an extra kick in the balls after witnessing that mess.

The 3rd down call is unforgivable. You just have to know your team better than that - do everything in your power to stack the odds against the other team - make them beat you. Run the ball and keep the clock moving because they just used their last timeout. Instead we had faith in Hansen and once again he came up short, just like he always has in virtually every clutch situation we've ever put him in.

And how does a guy get effing 10+ yards behind our secondary? It's just unfathomable in that situation. I hate this team.

he is a ****ing idot... he stands in the pocket for far too long... ever since he got forsberg'd hes afraid to run... he is too slow to react too hesitant to be a starting qb and he makes just STUPID ****ing decisions... he is not a BCS conference qb

Wynn wouldn't have been "the answer" either. QB play is a problem, not the problem
Hawkins was the worst. We gave that idiot almost 5 years. You got to give these guys at least 3 or 4 years. Hawkins left this program "burned to the ground".

Hansen has not improved from the cal game, hell nobody on this team has.

CU's defense is awful. They can't tackle and can't stop anyone on 3rd down.

Blitzing 90% of the time isn't working. OBI has done nothing, and duribe hasn't sniffed a sack since the cal game.

WTF are our LB's doing? They have rippy and major run into a pile of OL and nobody gets to the qb. They have major standing in space doing nothing.

Didn't expect 10 wins but this staff should have these players playing better than this.

3-2 would be a good start and something recruits might like, insread,1-4 with maybe 1 win left on the schedule. Pathetic.

No excuses, the cal and wazzou games should have been wins. No one wants to hear anything from the players or coaches anymore, win or just STFU.

Isn't he required to hold a presser and answer questions? I don't think the losing coaches enjoy talking to the media after a loss.

Disagree on Hansen. He's one of the few who's been good thus far.

What game are you watching? Waits too long to pass, waits too long to run, he's not accurate. But yeah, other than that he's been awesome. He's had 1 game, the cal game and hasn't improved since.

Would love to see what Hirschman has in the next few games if we get down by more than a few TDs. If for nothing else give him some experience for next season and at least see what we have. If he does really well in garbage time it may give the coaches something to think about to start the next game.

What game are you watching? Waits too long to pass, waits too long to run, he's not accurate. But yeah, other than that he's been awesome. He's had 1 game, the cal game and hasn't improved since.
Hansen has a 138.8 QB rating, 11 TDs and 2 INTs and 1325 YDs passing on the year. Pretty solid to me.

The TD/INT ratio is really good and I think that is what will keep him our starter barring injury. Would still love for Hirschman to get some time though if we are up or down in the 4th by a wide margin.... Haha, up by a wide margin... When was the last time that happened?

The TD/INT ratio is really good and I think that is what will keep him our starter barring injury. Would still love for Hirschman to get some time though if we are up or down in the 4th by a wide margin.... Haha, up by a wide margin... When was the last time that happened?
Kansas 2010? Or do you mean last time that happened and we won?

Kansas 2010? Or do you mean last time that happened and we won?

Oh, I know we have been down by a wide margin, but up by a wide margin is something I can't remember. I think back in 99 we beat San Jose St by 60 or something but we havent had a win like that in ages. Wins in the 30s is all i can think of. This is another reason we need to get at least 2 creampuffs on the schedule every year for OOC play. Then the CSU game and a big boy before conf play.

The thing about the Cal game was that Hansen had huge numbers, but I didn't think he actually played that great. Hell, most of those yards came off 10 yard passes to Richardson who took it another 60 for a TD. He has limited the turnovers, which is great, but hasn't been much of a playmaker. In his defense, I think the coaches have advised him to be cautious when running the ball so he doesn't get hurt. I don't remember him ever sliding feet first before this year, and he does it on every run now. I guess it makes sense sense we have no backup with experience, but now the season is pretty much lost, and his mobility was one of his stronger attributes.

Back