What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Houston Nutt to Colorado?

Nutt makes something like $2.5 million a year at Ole Miss.

Unless he gets fired he isn't "available" to us at that price range.

Even if he gets fired.

DO.
NOT.
WANT.

not happening. this is all BS. watch and see. it makes no sense. this is nutt ginning up a story to get paid.

by the way, the football gods are laughing at us. swallowed this hook like it is covered in caviar.

The internet football gods? :lol: Now that's a funny thought.

i heard that zombie bear bryant was going to exit his crypt and coach the Buffs. he's going to have jesus as offensive coordinater and michael the archangel as defensive coordinator. if i tweet that, will it be true?

let's stay calm. i presume there are actual adults with reasoning skills involved in the search. of the dozens of potential candidates, nutt is a speed bump.

everyone should calm the **** down. the hysteria is embarrassing.

i heard that zombie bear bryant was going to exit his crypt and coach the Buffs. he's going to have jesus as offensive coordinater and michael the archangel as defensive coordinator. if i tweet that, will it be true?

let's stay calm. i presume there are actual adults with reasoning skills involved in the search. of the dozens of potential candidates, nutt is a speed bump.

everyone should calm the **** down. the hysteria is embarrassing.

This is hysteria? AllBuffs has slipped.

I never said the blog was accurate. I just posted a rumor. Lighten up Francis. :lol:

May look to the DII ranks for fresh blood.

Kerwin Bell @ Jville State has done impressive things as has Collum at Abilene Christian.

sure it is. You really believed that line when it was said he was offered by NU. Shoe is on the other foot now, isn't it?

you know something fusker? i find that i hate you less as this conference unwinding finalizes. that said, kiss my ass you red loving bastard. nutt and stinkoln would be a perfect fit: a talentless peacock and a fanbase of retards.

on the other hand, i am presuming that, unlike our hysterical innerwebz fan base, the actual decision-makers in the Buff coaching search don't have their heads up their own asses. they may have agendas, but they ain't stupid at houston nutt levels of stupid.

this whole thing makes me want to weep.

my great grandma used to read the national enquirer and believe nearly every word as gospel. our fan base apparently has the same critical reasoning skills with respect to the nutt rumor. at least my great grandma had a legit excuse... she was uneducated and lived on a ranch in a very sheltered world. what excuse do the innerwebz fans have?

i am dying. :rofl:

This is hysteria? AllBuffs has slipped.

I never said the blog was accurate. I just posted a rumor. Lighten up Francis. :lol:

not mad at you, val... just laughing at the posts on all the Buff boards.

houston nutt has his PR phallus firmly inserted in the arse of the CU fanbase. he's ginning up stories so that his current school feels like there are other suitors for his POS coaching skillz.

i'll believe it when i see him standing at a podium next to mike bohn.

until then, everyone should try to remember that nutt is a master of self-promotion.

i'd rather have calhoun. :rofl:

if this turns out to be true, maybe i'll just go with usc. at least usc is trying to win.

i.don't.believe.

edit: If Nutt is our new coach I have a new avatar.
FacePalm.jpg

Last edited:
Start emailing Mike Bohn and the regents right now. I hope this is a joke, but if it isn't we need to let them know we do not support this move.

Last edited:
personally, i believe that this was a test from the les miles camp. they wanted to float an absurd rumor to test whether our fanbase was totally ****ing retarded. the results are not yet final, but we are trending toward totally ****ing retarded. thus, les will stay at lsu where, at least, he gets prime athletes and a big paycheck to deal with totally ****ing retarded fans.

ps-- if this turns out to be true, i am going start practicing my buck-toothed, limp-wristed "victory" hand sign when the trojan band plays that stoooopid ass song.

:rofl:

Back