What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Houston Nutt to Colorado?

Any specifics?
See below.

I see nothing wrong with Nutt working under Bohn. Does he have a brother? We should hire the pair.
I know you're being facetious, but yes, he's got two brothers (maybe more). Dickey and Danny. Arkansas fans nicknamed Danny "Bwain Bweed". Search on Google for the reasons why. Dickey is currently the BB coach (I believe) at Arkansas State. He's not as embroiled into all this drama as Danny and Hootie are.

Nutt would be a great coach. Put 3 current starting backs into the NFL (in ONE DRAFT), took Ole Miss to back to back january bowl games for the first time in history, introduced the wildcat, uncovered malzahn, etc. The man is going to the hall of fame!
Uhh... snowjob?

I spent nearly 6 hours working on a side by side comparison between Nutt's first three years at ARK /Ole Miss and Coach Petrino's first three years at Louisville / ARK to see where the numbers went. Bear in mind that these numbers do NOT include the games that happened on Saturday. You can read the full article at the DLHazard URL (I haven't posted an update yet... but will be doing so shortly).

http://dlhazard.com/includes/blog/Nutt-vs-Petrino.pdf

For those of you driven by stats, it's pretty telling how Nutt progresses after he actually has to "start recruiting" his own players.

There are many of us on the Razorback fan sites that feel that Nutt is doing this to leverage a raise for himself again. He did that at Arkansas with Nebraska and got a fat raise. He "flouted" with LSU in 2005 or 2006 (no one could verify that, though... supposedly, LSU and Nutt met in an airplane, which many of us called as BS). I have a feeling that he's trying to do the same with you guys, unfortunately.

Trust me, you do not want this clown.

See below.

I know you're being facetious, but yes, he's got two brothers (maybe more). Dickey and Danny. Arkansas fans nicknamed Danny "Bwain Bweed". Search on Google for the reasons why. Dickey is currently the BB coach (I believe) at Arkansas State. He's not as embroiled into all this drama as Danny and Hootie are.

Uhh... snowjob?

I spent nearly 6 hours working on a side by side comparison between Nutt's first three years at ARK /Ole Miss and Coach Petrino's first three years at Louisville / ARK to see where the numbers went. Bear in mind that these numbers do NOT include the games that happened on Saturday. You can read the full article at the DLHazard URL (I haven't posted an update yet... but will be doing so shortly).

For those of you driven by stats, it's pretty telling how Nutt progresses after he actually has to "start recruiting" his own players.

There are many of us on the Razorback fan sites that feel that Nutt is doing this to leverage a raise for himself again. He did that at Arkansas with Nebraska and got a fat raise. He "flouted" with LSU in 2005 or 2006 (no one could verify that, though... supposedly, LSU and Nutt met in an airplane, which many of us called as BS). I have a feeling that he's trying to do the same with you guys, unfortunately.

Agree, I have been saying everything you have as well. Check your messages.

See below.

Uhh... snowjob?

busted. dammit.

The man is an inspirational speaker, actually laid the foundation at Boise St, and is a proven winner in the SEC!
You're killing me here. Are you sure you're not a Razorback fan in disguise? :D

You forgot the obligatory:

We're a Winner and a Fighter!
I called that play, brotha!
We brought the wood!
The Righteous Reverend throws NO ONE under the bus!

Etc, etc, yadda, yadda, blah blah blah.

All of those except for the "Righteous" line were actual phrases the clown uttered at pressers.

You forgot the obligatory:

We're a Winner and a Fighter!
I called that play, brotha!
We brought the wood!
The Righteous Reverend throws NO ONE under the bus!

Etc, etc, yadda, yadda, blah blah blah.

All of those except for the "Righteous" line were actual phrases the clown uttered at pressers.

Hah, and...

One Heartbeat

Two Chinstrap League

Hold Onto the Rope

Was at the Bama/Arky game this past year. Which was described to me as the quintessential Arkansas game....

Gotta respect a man that brought in all that talent to Arky. I mean, didn't he recruit Peyton, Felix, AND McFadden? Not to mention a ton of fast athletes on Defense and a pair of All SEC Dtackles that Petrino ran off?

This Nutt rumor was actually good PR for CU. He's got enough of a name that it makes a difference nationally that it was reported he inquired and we said 'no'.

Was at the Bama/Arky game this past year. Which was described to me as the quintessential Arkansas game....

Gotta respect a man that brought in all that talent to Arky. I mean, didn't he recruit Peyton, Felix, AND McFadden? Not to mention a ton of fast athletes on Defense and a pair of All SEC Dtackles that Petrino ran off?

Not quite accurate... oh and yeah, total dick

Guarantee he is not a Razorback and it all stems from a chat earlier tonight. Snow is on-board

On board with the REVEREND raising us from the dead! The man SAVED Arkansas! They were burned to the ground!

:lol: EDIT: [video=youtube;W9_nXlvY6Io]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9_nXlvY6Io[/video]

Smack the tool that took you to that game... LSU would have been a far better game to go to. Don't get me wrong... RRS is a *beautiful* stadium (I've been there, twice). WMS, though... get a raucus crowd started and they'll tear it up so that the Hogs won't have to.

Those three guys would have been Razorbacks even if Gomer Pyle was the coach. By the way, did you catch wind of what Peyton Hillis said about Nutt AFTER he left? Did you hear about the screwjob Nutt tried to do to Hillis, which damaged his draft pick?

The man is very gifted at spinning propaganda. He's a media darling. He exploits both of those to his advantage like you wouldn't believe.

FYI, I have a complete and utter hatred of the man, his wife and his snot nosed spawned genetic gasbags of flesh from his loins (kids). Without getting into details, I was one of the people responsible for identifying mismanagement of state resources (emails originating from the State of Arkansas computers, used to harass a very highly touted QB) as well as identifying his wife's specific computer at her employer's office as another source.

Trust me, this guy has baggage that NO ONE should have to endure.

As I commented to Hogville's owner the other day: Houston Nutt isn't even worthy of being a Pee-Wee coach.

Smack the tool that took you to that game... LSU would have been a far better game to go to. Don't get me wrong... RRS is a *beautiful* stadium (I've been there, twice). WMS, though... get a raucus crowd started and they'll tear it up so that the Hogs won't have to.

Those three guys would have been Razorbacks even if Gomer Pyle was the coach. By the way, did you catch wind of what Peyton Hillis said about Nutt AFTER he left? Did you hear about the screwjob Nutt tried to do to Hillis, which damaged his draft pick?

The man is very gifted at spinning propaganda. He's a media darling. He exploits both of those to his advantage like you wouldn't believe.

FYI, I have a complete and utter hatred of the man, his wife and his snot nosed spawned genetic gasbags of flesh from his loins (kids). Without getting into details, I was one of the people responsible for identifying mismanagement of state resources (emails originating from the State of Arkansas computers, used to harass a very highly touted QB) as well as identifying his wife's specific computer at her employer's office as another source.

As I commented to Hogville's owner the other day: Houston Nutt isn't even worthy of being a Pee-Wee coach.

This x1billion... everyone here at CU doesn't have the first idea about what a sleaze bag Nutt is... oh and another thing working against him, no Sonic in Boulder... probably a dealbreaker right there

dunno man, top 10 v #1 is pretty rare anywhere. I won't smack that tool more than once. It was a great time. Tailgating was pretty insane, although I think the per capita drinking was pretty low.

And thanks for repeating the Peyton et al rant to me, believe me, I've heard dozens of times :lol:

oh, and on a serious note: 9news sports guy said that this rumor is 100% false and Nutt is 100% not coming here.

Oh, and here's your 50th in puhtenshul. FIFTY! FIFTY!
[video=youtube;QeuhIc2z8rY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeuhIc2z8rY[/video]

People love making fun of this guy so much. It's ridiculously easy to get comedic content. Note: There are no special sound effects added... this is 100% him.
[video=youtube;ekqHxU4Z02c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekqHxU4Z02c[/video]

Oh, and to explain my FIFTY comment above:
[video=youtube;5mhnjwc-0sc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mhnjwc-0sc[/video]

Please, save yourselves the embarassment. Get an email campaign to Bohn to protest this hire!

Douglas, relax, interest aint mutual. He called, we told him we'd call him back, but we are not going to, no matter how many flowers he sends us.

This Nutt rumor was actually good PR for CU. He's got enough of a name that it makes a difference nationally that it was reported he inquired and we said 'no'.

Really? I've always kind of thought that if Bohn had Nutt, he could get the job done as AD. Funny he would just toss Nutt aside like that.

You can lead a horse to water...

Oh, and here's your 50th in puhtenshul. FIFTY! FIFTY!
[video=youtube;QeuhIc2z8rY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeuhIc2z8rY[/video]

People love making fun of this guy so much. It's ridiculously easy to get comedic content. Note: There are no special sound effects added... this is 100% him.
[video=youtube;ekqHxU4Z02c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekqHxU4Z02c[/video]

Oh, and to explain my FIFTY comment above:
[video=youtube;5mhnjwc-0sc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mhnjwc-0sc[/video]

Please, save yourselves the embarassment. Get an email campaign to Bohn to protest this hire!

This post is so money... the monkey with a whistle or the moron of the highest order, take your pick. But yeah, Snow is just screwing with you at this point.

Douglas, relax, interest aint mutual. He called, we told him we'd call him back, but we are not going to, no matter how many flowers he sends us.

Look at the tip of his itsy bitsy little finger, and go all the way up through his body, and tell him the interest isn't mutual

Razorbuff is dead on. As an Ole Miss fan I remember all of the warnings from Arky fans and it is playing out exactly as told. Now that McCluster is gone, they are sunk and have no talent coming in. This guy is barely a step up from Hawk.

Back