What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

How about some love for Troy Walters?

FrankRizzo

The WRs block, run amazing routes, and completely outperform their talent. Is he our best position coach since Brian Cabral in 2007 and before?

The WRs block, run amazing routes, and completely outperform their talent. Is he our best position coach since Brian Cabral in 2007 and before?

Yes and we also must mention he has the most talent at WR since the 2003 group. But they are much younger than that senior heavy group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The WR blocking is better than we've seen in a while. Refreshing to see.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What I particularly like (and I always use my wife wife as a barometer, since she doesn't know much about the the technical aspect - ergo, if she notices something, it must be pretty true) is that for the first time in forever, every receiver "attempts" yards after catch. Even if they get stuffed, they intend to turn upfield. Even some of our most prolific receivers in the past (baring PRich) were satisfied with simply making the catch and cradling themselves into the ground. Just about nothing irritated me more about the receivers. So when my wife says, "I've never seen a Colorado receiver run after he caught the ball before like the other do"...you know it was bad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

...for the first time in forever, every receiver "attempts" yards after catch. Even if they get stuffed, they intend to turn upfield. Even some of our most prolific receivers in the past (baring PRich) were satisfied with simply making the catch and cradling themselves into the ground. Just about nothing irritated me more about the receivers.
Ah, Patrick Williams syndrome.

I've been really impressed by the progress of the entire group. Coming into the season, there were plenty of questions for every one of our receivers. Now though, you have true freshman like Fields playing well, progress from receivers I had given up on (McCullough) and players reaching their full potential (Spruce). Great to see the progression and it is really encouraging for the future.

Back