What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

How about this for everyone looking for Hawk's signature win?

FlatironsBuff

Here it is!! And against the Number 3 (or 4) team in the country!!!

And on another note, from the article about NU and medocrity,

'Callahan is 0-7 against teams ranked higher than 20th'

Now Hawk has a win against someone ranked higher than 20th baby!!!!

HAWK RULES, BABY!!!!

Here it is!! And against the Number 3 (or 4) team in the country!!!

And on another note, from the article about NU and medocrity,

'Callahan is 0-7 against teams ranked higher than 20th'

Now Hawk has a win against someone ranked higher than 20th baby!!!!

HAWK RULES, BABY!!!!

I've been waiting. Didn't think it'd be this good though.

Where will CU be in the AP? Any chance for #25?

not a chance.

as great as this win is, CU still has a long way to go. as posted above, had CU beaten FSU or ASU then maybe.

if CU can win out, i would put them in the 15-25 range but not higher.

CU lined up and beat OU when it counted and got some breaks along the way and that allowed them to win. that wont happen every saturday. however, CU wont be playing OU every weekend as well.

What does Hawk say, Don't let the high's get too high, and the lows get too low? Find the Balance. Be the Bow....

Well , the expectations for this season just wratched up a knotch. Beating a #3 Oklahoma is HUGE. Hawk is on track. Now it's not IF we're going bowling. It's which Bowl?

Let's now take care of that 2 game skid against Baylor.

So if beating Nevada warrants an extension what should Hawk get for beating OU? I would just love for them to open the PRACTICE BUBBLE!

signature win i love it I am still riding high, god i expected big from hawk but not this big this soon, its enough to make me log on to netturds and see what those bashers have to say

Honestly this is a re-affirming of my belief in Hawkins. I truly believe he has the ability with his staff to coach kids up. Sure i want the great talents to come to CU but always remember it takes the building block character players to make a true team.

Loved every moment of todays game and am very proud to be a CU fan. I never ever will stop being a CU fan and these are the sweet moments after the storm. There maybe ups and downs thru out this season, but nothing can deter the sweet feeling of this win. An unexpected win is sweet damn sexy!

Back