1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How 'bout that throw to Cody!

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Goldenbuff12, Oct 27, 2007.

1. Goldenbuff12

Goldenbuff12 Guest

:lol: Boise State offense starting to take root. :thumbsup:

2. RalphieSpeaks

RalphieSpeaks Club Member Club Member

i liked it but i thought a play like that should go for more yards.....we could have killed our QB for a seven yard gain :cool:

3. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

I think they typically refer to a throw like that as a "medicine ball", because, but for the grace of God, Cody could have needed lots of medicine after that. :sad1: But I liked the play! :thumbsup:

4. DustyRhodes

DustyRhodes Active Member

i do not like that play to cody.

not one bit.

5. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

I do not like it Sam I am...

6. ladyblaise

ladyblaise Club Member Club Member

that's because it is good for a first down. :lol: no wonder you don't like it! :wink2:

cody is damn tough. he can take a hit. so long as he is on the sideline, if they hammer the **** out of him, it could be good for 25 yards... :smile2:

the best part? kid would bounce right back.

7. DustyRhodes

DustyRhodes Active Member

there's an awful lot of risk on that play for like 8 yards or whatever.

8. ladyblaise

ladyblaise Club Member Club Member

they would have to bring atilla the hun armed with his tools of trade to pose any real risk to cody. puhlease.

if you want to worry about a quarterback, word on the street is prayers are needed for yours.

9. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

Not prayers, LB, PAPERS. As in job applications from Burgur King and McDOnalds, since his college career is over. And after 4-4 at ASU, basically fired from that school (quit after losing starting job) getting that coach fired, and now sucking at NU and will end up with another fired coach, can't imagine that he will have many places to go to in the NFL. Might join the former NFL quitter (and former NU heisman winner) in whatever league play they start up.

But still, the Burgur King job would be a better chance for success for him.:smile2: