What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

How do you feel about the "F-U" cheers?

How do you feel about the "F-U" cheers?

• Like them. This should be encouraged by older fans/administrators.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Like them. Student thing - others should butt out.

Votes: 17 22.7%
  • Dislike them. This should be discouraged by older fans/administrators.

Votes: 32 42.7%
  • Dislike them. Student thing - others should butt out.

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • I don't care

Votes: 11 14.7%

• Total voters
I was going to rep you if you knew. I think it's some sort of biscuit-like thing.

Then there's the stuff in that spider nursery rhyme I was reading to my boy today. I don't know wtf a tuffet is (or whey, for that matter).

I lived in England for 8 months. It's like a spongey english muffin. They are good because they soak up more butter.

Who said I was a body builder? Just cause I take creatine and protein and eat healthy doesn't make me a body builder, just means I care about how I look.

I nominate this for the TG quote of the week

You can nominate it, but there's some pretty tough competition. TG is like an 18-year-old, crumpet-eating, F.U. yelling 159-to-161 pound, 5 foot nine inch quote machine.

I nominate this for the TG quote of the week

Are you sure you want to make this your official nomination? The week still had 2 more days and nothing is worse than wasting your nomination only to have TG post a great quote on Sunday night.

Oh yeah and I had sexual relations with TG's mom tonight. (come on buddy gimme a good quote)

Are you sure you want to make this your official nomination? The week still had 2 more days and nothing is worse than wasting your nomination only to have TG post a great quote on Sunday night.

Oh yeah and I had sexual relations with TG's mom tonight. (come on buddy gimme a good quote)
Wanna swift kick to the dick when I come to Arizona next year for the CU game?

(sorry, really tired)

Wanna swift kick to the dick when I come to Arizona next year for the CU game?

(sorry, really tired)

Make sure when you come down to the Valley of the Sun to bring Mama Gruenler. You could maybe give my car a quick wash while we hang out. :)

They are ****in bush league, and true proof is something that has become to prevalent at CU. Mediocre as **** and winning is not expected it is something to act like a stray penis that hits a Vagina. the smack over talk crap is for teams who suck traditionally!

I voted "I don't care", but being a decade and a half out I guess thats just where I'm at. I think that the administrators and older fans 'should' disapprove, in an official capacity, but frankly I would be disappointed if the student section gave a rat's fart about what we thought. Isn't this the same CU that offered the hugely popular 'deviance in society' class for Freshmen?

That class has produced some of the funniest campus moments I have witnessed......

The kids fishing in the UMC Fountain while the Governor was speaking....

formal candle lit dinner at McDonalds with 2 waiters dressed in tuxedos.....

someone walking on Pearl street in the early fall with full ski gear on... carrying skis (in 80 degree heat)....

great class... anyone remember the female professor's name?

Who said I was a body builder? Just cause I take creatine and protein and eat healthy doesn't make me a body builder, just means I care about how I look.

Oh yeah, well I eat oatmeal with flaxseed every morning and take fish oil pills. Back off, a year working out with tony horton has me in chuck norris range...

Oh yeah, well I eat oatmeal with flaxseed every morning and take fish oil pills. Back off, a year working out with tony horton has me in chuck norris range...

It's true, TG--you're new around here--but syko was a lot easier to deal with before the flaxseed.

Little TG
Sat on a tuffet
Eating his creatine and whey.
Along came buffsyko
And sat down beside him,
And frightened Little TG away!

For what it's worth I was sitting at the game with my daughters who are both undergrads at CU. Both said without me even saying anything - "that's embarrassing." And swearing is something they've heard their whole lives, often from me. Point is, there are a lot of students who recognize how that sounds to non-students. (They were sitting in my section, not the student section.)

Mike Bohn's letter was very well done. I'm really glad he stepped up and wrote that.

Not to mention - KU has beaten us like 9 out of 10 times in history. They sounded like spoiled children.

This post is not getting enough attention.

Patty Adler. She is awesome.

Back