What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

How do you see final 3 games playing out with team and staff?

i think they can win one of the home games. it will be very interesting to me if 1. the O playcalling opens up and gets much more interesting or 2. it doesn't. learn something either way, seems.

I would like to think the team rallies around each other and wins at least one. History is not in our favor though.

Three wins and a trip to the Pinstripe Bowl to play Louisville, which got the coach I wish we could have had last year, Charlie Strong.

1 maybe but i know they will play harder and the sidelines will have more emotion im sure

1 maybe but i know they will play harder and the sidelines will have more emotion im sure

Simply running up the middle out of a power formation every time Dan would have called a bubble screen will give us another 2 TDs a game.

With DII not overriding all the coaches with his moronic thoughts, I think 2. I would love to get NU in Lincoln, but don't think it will happen this year.

I think the players are going to rally around Cabral and the other coaches and play with a lot of passion and heart to make a statement to the departing Charlatan.

I'm optimistic for a W or two but I think the team will unite, play well and perhaps be a little more loose since the Hawkins situation isn't hovering over their heads.

I'm not going to evaluate the team by wins or losses. I think we had some really shoddy leadership and reading that FB page makes it very clear that Hawkins lost the team. I'm looking more for things like reengagement, aggressive play, heart, etc. I'm also curious to see what the play calling is like for Kiesau and Cabral without Hawkins interference.

I think they can win 1 of the 3. If they win all 3 Cabral might be the next HC.

I'm not going to hold it against the team if they lose all 3. Not really an issue. But I think the talent on this team is better than both ISU and KSU and they have shown flashes of being solid when the coaches weren't getting in the way. Win this weekend and I think they have a great shot to take out KSU as well. NU...not so much.

I'm thinking just from seeing reactions from the team that there will be some fire on Saturday....and I know Cabral can spark that....biggest question mark to the whole deal is how Cody chooses to deal with this...will he fight through, do his best & remain a leader (which I think he will)...or will he hang his head and choke the last games away

Back