1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you see final 3 games playing out with team and staff?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by buffsyko, Nov 8, 2010.

1. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

Can Cabral and the lame duck staff get a win or two?

2. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

i think they can win one of the home games. it will be very interesting to me if 1. the O playcalling opens up and gets much more interesting or 2. it doesn't. learn something either way, seems.

3. DrunkPanda

DrunkPanda Active Member

i think maybe one more win. i don't expect any miracles to happen, i'm just glad dan is gone

4. BinaryBuff

BinaryBuff mmmm...beer Club Member

I would like to think the team rallies around each other and wins at least one. History is not in our favor though.

5. Timbuff10

Timbuff10 Member

Never give in!! All 3 are winnable if KU can beat a Big12 team!

6. whatthebuff

whatthebuff Club Member Club Member

Three wins and a trip to the Pinstripe Bowl to play Louisville, which got the coach I wish we could have had last year, Charlie Strong.

7. rscmac

rscmac Club Member Club Member

1 maybe but i know they will play harder and the sidelines will have more emotion im sure

8. Timbuff10

Timbuff10 Member

Simply running up the middle out of a power formation every time Dan would have called a bubble screen will give us another 2 TDs a game.

9. CUFan

CUFan Welcome back Club Member

With DII not overriding all the coaches with his moronic thoughts, I think 2. I would love to get NU in Lincoln, but don't think it will happen this year.

I think the players are going to rally around Cabral and the other coaches and play with a lot of passion and heart to make a statement to the departing Charlatan.

10. wip

wip Club Member Club Member

I'm optimistic for a W or two but I think the team will unite, play well and perhaps be a little more loose since the Hawkins situation isn't hovering over their heads.

11. MiamiBuffs

MiamiBuffs Wᴉɐɯᴉ qnɟɟs Club Member

I'm not going to evaluate the team by wins or losses. I think we had some really shoddy leadership and reading that FB page makes it very clear that Hawkins lost the team. I'm looking more for things like reengagement, aggressive play, heart, etc. I'm also curious to see what the play calling is like for Kiesau and Cabral without Hawkins interference.

I think they can win 1 of the 3. If they win all 3 Cabral might be the next HC.

12. buffedup

buffedup Cooler than a Popsicle Stand. Club Member

I'm not going to hold it against the team if they lose all 3. Not really an issue. But I think the talent on this team is better than both ISU and KSU and they have shown flashes of being solid when the coaches weren't getting in the way. Win this weekend and I think they have a great shot to take out KSU as well. NU...not so much.

13. Rraalph 3000

Rraalph 3000 Well-Known Member

I'm thinking just from seeing reactions from the team that there will be some fire on Saturday....and I know Cabral can spark that....biggest question mark to the whole deal is how Cody chooses to deal with this...will he fight through, do his best & remain a leader (which I think he will)...or will he hang his head and choke the last games away

14. Darian3Hagan

Darian3Hagan '89 Player of the Year Club Member

I expect to see a team very fired up they may not win but they will play with heart.