What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

How do you see the season playing out?

How many wins for the Buffs the rest of the Season!

• 0. They are toast. They are playing for Nothing.

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • 1. They will get one somehow.

Votes: 44 56.4%
  • 2. This team is still in it and will play some good ball.

Votes: 21 26.9%
  • 3. The last two weeks are a glitch. The go to a bowl.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. The little things are worked on and they are on their way.

• 5. The team rallies behind Hawk and wins out.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who are the 19 people who think this team can still be competitive? I want a lot of whatever you're smoking.

Who are the 19 people who think this team can still be competitive? I want a lot of whatever you're smoking.

we still beat Georgia, Hawaii, and CSU.... we will win either KU away or ISU at home...

I don't think the team has given up the fight, yet. Whether they will win 3 games or 0 games, I do not know. But I think they are still trying to win ball games.

Again, I believe it hinges on what happens this weekend. If it is another complete dismantleing on the road, there is a good possibility he may lose the team. There are only so many of the so called close 40 pt loses the team will endure before they start to question the leadership. One more may be enough but who knows. I do know one thing, a 40 pt loss this weekend may look good once the game is over.

One is likely, probably against a terrible KU. Maybe one of KState or Iowa State but we will be underdogs in both. OU and NU are just lost causes, better talent and much better coaches with something to play for. Then goodbye to the seniors followed by goodbye to Hawkins et al. And then for the first time in years, an off season with some hope.

Close loss as in a 38-20 (close for cu standards) may keep the team motivated to win the next 3 for a bowl game. Blowout like cal will put the nail in. I think they can beat KU but after blowing two games at home vs baylor and tech, I don't have much confidence in cu winning either of those games, especially with no running game and cody throwing it 50 times. Add to that, cu's defense without perkins and major can't stop the run these days. If the defense was playing like they were earlier and the OL wasn't back to being soft and mediocre in the run game i'd say we have a chance at 6 wins, now? NO CHANCE. Best case scenario, 6-6,bowl game, new coach.

Back