What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

How do you view CSU?

How do you view CSU?

• Total voters
I cheer for the Colorado teams. I live down here in Monument so I have my AF season tix, make it to 3-4 CU games each season and root for the Mutton headed fools when they aren't playing us of AF.

Though...from time to time I run into a CSU fan dripping their normal hatred and it changes my mind for a while. But I try to be understanding. We hated Nebraska well before they thought much about us.

I want them to do well other than against us. But I wouldn't go as far as to say I want them to win every game other than ours either. For instance, I pull for the Zoomies over them.

I view CSU as a whiny **** factory with excuses and small penis syndrome. Sure be proud of your school but if victory's gained by other teams from beyond the state make you rejoice and use as comebacks to why your inferior? Thats just ****in sad. Your triple AAA baseball level and in a given day snatch odd victory and now your relevant ? Holy **** are you kidding me ?

CSU is barely on my hate scale radar when compared the Hucksters and Notre Dumb.

I'm looking forward to seeing someone blacken Irish eyes and pop plenty of corn this year.

After the Buffs pound the Spams they can go on and have any kind of season they want.

Throw the usual FL pwr teams in there, and I agree totally.

I am indifferent to CSU. But I will admit that losing to them is toward the very top of my hate list. Not necessarily because it's CSU, but because it's an inferior opponent and the very first game of the season. I'd probably equally hate losing to Wyoming if we lost 3 out of 4 years to them in the first game of the season.

I am indifferent to CSU. But I will admit that losing to them is toward the very top of my hate list. Not necessarily because it's CSU, but because it's an inferior opponent and the very first game of the season. I'd probably equally hate losing to Wyoming if we lost 3 out of 4 years to them in the first game of the season.

Yeah that.

It's like losing to Baylor, but with the added benefit of CSU's piss poor attitude of entitlement and faux provential adequacy.

This HS buddy and Ram supporter was giving me the spiel, and I'm like, "Wainaminit little bro', don't hate CU for being part of the BCS. Take it up with your AD. CSU's lack of fan support and money problems isn't CU's issue."

Hate to break the news, but the RMS is CSU's bowl game this year, and a mere tune-up for the Buffs. There are atleast 6 other games on CU's schedule with more relevance to the CFB world.

I'd love to kick Okie Light, ISU or K-State out of the B12 and replace them with the goats. Ft. Collins is a freakin cakewalk of a road trip compared to those god foresaken hell holes. Plus with CSU in the B12, a case could be made to bring the conference championship game closer than KC or Dallas every once in a blue moon. Give me a freaking petition and I'd sign that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanna see CU crush them every year, but after that they're tied for my 2nd favorite team with Air Force. I'm usually neutral when CSU and AF meet up. Their fans are just annoying most of the time, but a lot of them are friends.

Back