1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How is Dizon doing at the combine?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Timbuff10, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Timbuff10

Timbuff10 Member

Saw that he was projected to go at the end of the first round now? Did he turn into superman and grow 6" or something?

Hoping the Broncos take him if he is still there at the end of the first day of the draft.

2. Highflyer

Highflyer Moderator Club Member Junta Member

He did okay. Nothing to really elevate himself, but certainly nothing to hurt himself. Where did you see he was a first round guy? First day would be great but I really think he's a 3rd or 4th rounder at best.

3. Timbuff10

Timbuff10 Member

Speak of the Devil, just after I posted that he was on TV running the 40. Did a 4.70 in his first one and 4.75 in the second one.

Got some great comments about how he is a sure tackler and all that though.

I saw the first round projection on profootballtalk.com which is probably not the most reliable source... I am thinking that may have been Dizon's personal mock draft though.

4. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

I think Jordan is similar to Zach Thomas...we will see him on Sundays for many years to come.