What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

How long do you give THIS staff?

This staff has _____ to get the job done or they need to go.

• A lifetime. Win or lose these guys are family and I'm a die hard.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • 8 years

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • 7 Years

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • 6 Years

• 5 Years

Votes: 35 32.4%
  • 4 Years

Votes: 39 36.1%
  • 3 Years

Votes: 24 22.2%
  • 2 Years

• 1 Year - Hate the new staff/I'm a Tard.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:yeahthat:

4 years is enough time for this staff to have some of their recruits become upperclassmen. I'm not expecting them to be winning national championships at that point, because recruiting is going to be tough until the wins start coming. But I do think that gives them long enough that we can judge the direction of the program they'll be able to produce. If the direction looks good, they get more time, even if we aren't totally where we want to be by then. But I can't really see a situation where they get less than 4 years...

4 years is where I am at as well. I said earlier in the thread that I would like to see bowl games in years 3 and 4. If we see that, I am confident in the direction of the program. If we only see one bowl game in that time, I am going to be less sure. No bowl games and I think it is time to go with a new coach.

Are you really going to argue that CU has more talent and depth than Cal?

Mizzou beat us every year because they were a better team than we were. Cal, despite their record, is still a better team than we are IMO. Does that mean it's a automatic loss? No, but to sit here and hear people talk about how we should expect to win that game is a little much imo.

It is a winnable game, but Cal's speed is going to be something I am not sure we are equipped to handle. Their WRs against our CBs looks like a pretty big mismatch to me.

I think it is going to be a fairly low-scoring game, our offensive efficiency is going to be tested.

Back