What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

How many commitments do the Buffs get this weekend?

How many players commit from this weekend's visitors?

• None

Votes: 3 3.9%

Votes: 1 1.3%

Votes: 12 15.6%

Votes: 23 29.9%

Votes: 17 22.1%

Votes: 8 10.4%

Votes: 6 7.8%

Votes: 1 1.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• More than 10

Votes: 6 7.8%

• Total voters
Poll: How many players commit from this weekend's visitors?

Commit what?
jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg

We'll only get 3 tops this weekend, thats what I'm bettin. I hope I'm wrong for the sake of this already terribly small recruiting class.

Why'd hall cancel the visit? Do we still have a chance?

What are your thoughts on gaines?

Gaines is a natural talent. Reviews say great footwork and route running despite having coaches that don't even drill on that in practice. Good size and he looks like he's still growing to me. Good speed, but not a burner seems to be the book on him. He'd be a good get, but my guess is that he'd be the WR most likely to redshirt.

Hall had his visit cancelled on him. Academic review committee told Embree he was a longshot to be admitted and didn't approve the visit.

Also, no Pittser. Dad didn't want him to break his word to Wyoming.

With Pittser no longer in the picture, do you think the staff is still looking to bring in a QB this class? I seem to recall someone else really wanted Awini.

With Pittser no longer in the picture, do you think the staff is still looking to bring in a QB this class? I seem to recall someone else really wanted Awini.

I don't know. I'm kind of hoping that we can get Stevie Joe Dorman to come in as a walk-on. Another name I've heard we might go after (but this might be total speculation with nothing behind it) is Chad Jeffries. He's the #10 pro style QB on Rivals (much lower on Scout & ESPN but still 3*), is currently committed to SDSU, and they just had a coaching change.

On my way to get a burrito, I noticed how we could not ask for a more perfect day to welcome recruits to our beautiful city. The foothills and flatirons are snow dusted, there's just enough still on the ground to get a flavor, but it's 50 degrees and sunny with an amazing Colorado blue sky. Let's do this Embree!

Back