What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

How many conference road wins?

Just wondering if you remove defense + size (sorta) for offense. I would guess ski knowing what Tad covets.

Sorry, my bad, just thinking about that game still pisses me off. And yeah I would guess ski would lose minutes, unless we get down big early. Just don't want to see Tad go with the same old same old if we're getting killed down low again.

Why is everyone so scared of Stanford? They lost there best post guy last year josh Owens and that bearded guy, and they hit like ten three pointers in a row against us at boulder , and this year stanford isn't shooting nearly as well from bright or randle and their reboundimg is way down. As long as Scott doesn't get into foul trouble, I think we will get revenge , at least at home, Scott is exactly what this team needs when out outside shots aren't falling.

We didn't have that last year, even Belmont beat them at Stanford, I doubt they have any size

Last edited:
Why is everyone so scared of Stanford? They lost there best post guy last year josh Owens and that bearded guy, and they hit like ten three pointers in a row against us at boulder , and this year stanford isn't shooting nearly as well from bright or randle and their reboundimg is way down. As long as Scott doesn't get into foul trouble, I think we will get revenge , at least at home, Scott is exactly what this team needs when out outside shots aren't falling.

We didn't have that last year, even Belmont beat them at Stanford, I doubt they have any size

Because they still aren't a good matchup for us. You're correct that it's more favorable than last year, but it's still not ideal. They weren't exactly "stellar" last year, and yet they kicked our ass twice. And, they're one of 5 Pac-12 teams with any hope of making the Dance. In a conference with 6 terrible teams, you have to find a few to worry about.

I predict 2 or 3 conference road victories.
a129.jpg

Back