What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

How many points can we lose by and still be happy?

This game was going rate ugly regardless. Tedric is out, chidobe is out for the season, Irwin out. Now more ugly. Our safeties are white and Smith. Neither were two deep at the start of fall camp.

From phone
Racist

****ing Burrito, you are bad luck peckerwood. You didn't say "we gonna win" and we lose anyway. Thanks for that asshole lol. So much for reverse psychology.

I'm still pretty new here but you mention Embree a lot. The real question to you is, would we even he able to talk about moral victories and progress if the previous failed coach was still here? I am glad to trade his regular weekly blowout losses for close losses and signs of improvement. It's sad that Embree was such a disappointment here. But if he is as good a coach as you likely think he is, he could prove it on the field, coaching another team. I just don't ever see it happening, but that's just my opinion. We have a coach now who was a head coach before, it helps.

Will you you still be critical when things do break through and we have turned this around? Or will you still look for reasons to complain and to criticize because Embree was fired?

Since it has been established that winning doesn't matter and that the important thing is to not lose by as many points as Embree used to lose by, my question is what is the point margin where we can lose to Arizona by and still be pleased with our "progress"?

Apparently 18 doesn't make us happy.

Moral Victory U.

Fan police and the discussion of fan police have been a central theme here for a very long time. Some things never change.

Fan police and the discussion of fan police have been a central theme here for a very long time. Some things never change.
michigan-fan-maced-2c46bbea710e6bfc.jpg

Back