What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

How many scholarships do we have for 2013?

I wouldn't be shocked to see Eckloff and/or Mills leave. Eckloff doesn't get much court time and I have heard that he is serious about his studies. He may just want to drop BB and focus on his last year or two academically, a pro career is not in his future in any way. Mills I think actually has some potential but he is a bad fit for what Tad is trying to do here and isn't going to get a lot of time to develop. With Scott and Gordon coming in next year his chances for playing down will likely go down, especially since I keep hearing that both have grown past what is reported in their profiles. If they come in 6'9" or 6'10" Mills will never see the floor other than garbage time. With him still having his RS year he could transfer to a mid-major with a system that fits him and be a part a significant player.

I don't se SHT leaving. Despite the dislike for him lots here have if Tad didn't like him he wouldn't be on the floor. He could see a reduction in time with the FR coming in next year but I don't see him going anywhere until he has used his eligibility up.

I think Eckloff is a senior anyways, and that is a good point with Mills, since transferring wouldn't really affect his eligibility, since he still has a redshirt year and could be more important other places

Roberson is NOT going pro after this season.

We definitely need to chill on the Andre going pro talk, probably even for 2013. That's not to say he's been a disappointment this year by any means, but with his potential there is a ton of developing left to do.

And also, Re: Mills -- Ben was apparently adamantly opposed to being redshirted this season.

We definitely need to chill on the Andre going pro talk, probably even for 2013. That's not to say he's been a disappointment this year by any means, but with his potential there is a ton of developing left to do.

And also, Re: Mills -- Ben was apparently adamantly opposed to being redshirted this season.

i wish the best of whatever dre decides on... but i for one would love to see this team w/ him the next 2 years.... as for mills, i'm surprised that he couldn't see the upside of redshirting this year...

Between Roberson's NBA chances, and the fact that Sharpe is currently in his 4th year of college and Tunks is in his 3rd, theres a good chance at least one more spot will be open. I personally don't see Sharpe hanging around for a 6th year of school.

this current season is sharpe's third year at CU, his true freshman year, he blew out his knee....he still has 2 years of hoops eligibility left

this current season is sharpe's third year at CU, his true freshman year, he blew out his knee....he still has 2 years of hoops eligibility left

still has two years of eligibility, but he already spent of year in school where he didnt play ball before going to CU

Dre is a 4 year guy. He has potential for the League, but he'll need all his eligibility to develop it. JMO.

still has two years of eligibility, but he already spent of year in school where he didnt play ball before going to CU

was that a college or a prep school he went to before entering CU? he may stick around, he's a baller, and he wants to play... i personally think he'd be a great DB for coach embree!

was that a college or a prep school he went to before entering CU? he may stick around, he's a baller, and he wants to play... i personally think he'd be a great DB for coach embree!

It might have been a prep school that he went to after graduating HS

Switching gears a bit - but does Cain leaving the program open up another scholarship? I would think it would. Maybe that's already accounted for in the numbers above? Sorry for the obtusity.

Hasn't Cain been a walk-on since his first dance with not being on the team. So that scholarship should already be open. I think it's currently being held by Sabatino.

Hasn't Cain been a walk-on since his first dance with not being on the team. So that scholarship should already be open. I think it's currently being held by Sabatino.

here's what i got:

1-ekloff 2-mills 3-adams 4-chen 5-sharpe 6-booker 7-dinwiddie 8-brown 9-roberson 10-dufault 11- tomlinson 12- harris-tunks and the 13th would have been cain...which he was until he left after school started. when he came back at the start of the season... i don't know, i'm just guessing, and i for one, if i was coach would have said he's going to have to earn it....but he was considered a non schollie when he came back...

Back