What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

How many top 25 votes do we get?

Going to be hard to get ranked. WVU was slightly ahead of us in votes and won 17-16 over KSU. In a sensible CFB landscape, we jump them.

Georgia, TCU (looking likely) and Texas all lose. That's 21,22 and 25. Oklahoma and North Carolina move into top 25.

So it's between North Dakota, ASU, CU, VT and West Virginia.

Whatever. Just keep winning! Just want to see these kids recognized. Don't know how the hell you ignore a 46-7 win to move a team that won 17-16.

Should also add I don't know how you consciously leave FSU in the top 25. Sure, their losses aren't HORRIBLE but they're 0-2 in the ACC and 3-2. That's rewarding mediocrity.

We'll probably still be just outside, but I wonder if we'll be favorites at USC? That would have been a laughable suggestion 2 months ago.

I hope we don't get ranked until after next week. Don't motivate SC to practice any harder this week.

We'll probably still be just outside, but I wonder if we'll be favorites at USC? That would have been a laughable suggestion 2 months ago.

Highly unlikely that CU will be favored against the Fighting Condoms. If USC were getting + points at home against the Buffs, in Vegas the betting would be too lopsided, as all that SoCal money gets piled on USC. The books will not take that kind of risk. Based on betting lines, I would put the Buffs at 5-7 point dogs (not knowing the outcome of the USC/ASU game tonight).

Highly unlikely that CU will be favored against the Fighting Condoms. If USC were getting + points at home against the Buffs, in Vegas the betting would be too lopsided, as all that SoCal money gets piled on USC. The books will not take that kind of risk. Based on betting lines, I would put the Buffs at 5-7 point dogs (not knowing the outcome of the USC/ASU game tonight).

We're going to obliterate em'. Book it. **** vegas. :)

We're going to obliterate em'. Book it. **** vegas. :)

Well you and I know that, and most people on here too, but Vegas has to cater to the fanduel homies who drove up from LA for the weekend and think they can beat the bookmakers. Buffs will win, but will still get points in Vegas to even out the betting action.

Eff the AP & Coaches! The Rise is Real! Don't need the national media to tell us that. Take care of business, get to 6 wins get a bowl game. Then we can **** **** up like a Buffalo in a China Shop. Welcome to the Everlasting Mother****ing Fight!!! GO Buffs

BOOM!! THE RISE IS REAL MF'ers!!!!

Well you and I know that, and most people on here too, but Vegas has to cater to the fanduel homies who drove up from LA for the weekend and think they can beat the bookmakers. Buffs will win, but will still get points in Vegas to even out the betting action.

Haha too true. Just win, I just want to see all the "experts" eat their words.

Sucks that I have Directv and have to go to Old Chicago to watch my Buffs rise, but whoever is in charge of the Dallas Buff Club is a ****ing idot.

Why the **** would you pick a place that is also home to North Texas *ebraska game watch?

WTF I decided I am a corn racist after spending time with half breeds today...........

Now Utah goes down!

3/5, 8,12,18,21,22 and 25 all lose while 23 barely won.

Teams ahead of CU in votes:

ASU- GO USC (TBD)
Oklahoma beat #21
North Dakota - didn't play
West Virginia beat K-state 17-16
Va tech - didn't play

North Carolina was behind but they'll jump and so will Oklahoma. If ASU chokes (PLEASE!!) how can they NOT rank CU?? West Virginia? GTFO!

I think we should be in the top 15 in the country based on what we've seen so far this season, so that's my definition. Even if we're in the Top 25 tomorrow I would say it's not enough votes.

Absolutely agree. The only blemish is losing a 21-7 lead to a top 5 opponent on the road? I know we won't get the love I expect and that's okay. Just had to give you a hard time. As long as we're winning I'm happy, their votes eventually have to come.

Absolutely agree. The only blemish is losing a 21-7 lead to a top 5 opponent on the road? I know we won't get the love I expect and that's okay. Just had to give you a hard time. As long as we're winning I'm happy, their votes eventually have to come.
But we have no sparkling win either. No ranked wins.

Back