What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

How many wins for 2015 CU Football?

How many regular season wins (13 games)

• Total voters

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
nm

Poll coming.

12 option max, so there's an 11+ option.

Schedule

@Hawaii
UMASS
CSU (Denver)
Nicholls State
Oregon
@Arizona State
Arizona
@Oregon State
@UCLA
Stanford
USC
@ Washington State
@Utah

No bye weeks.

nm

Poll coming.

12 option max, so there's an 11+ option.

Schedule

@Hawaii - L
UMASS - W
CSU (Denver) - W
Nicholls State - W
Oregon - L
@Arizona State - L
Arizona - L
@Oregon State - W
@UCLA - L
Stanford - L
USC - L
@Washington State - W
@Utah - L

No bye weeks.
Yeesh, the no bye weeks thing is rough.

Conference wise, I could see potential road upsets at UCLA, WSU, and Utah (only picking one of those). Feel good about @ OSU. That team had very little talent other than Mannion. Potential home win against stanford, which I'm not picking. But I think it shakes out around 5 wins either way. I'm really worried about losing to Hawaii.

only games I am pretty confident about are Nicholls, then Umass and OSU. Yikes.

@Hawaii - W
UMASS - W
CSU (Denver) - W
Nicholls State - W
Oregon - W
@Arizona State - L
Arizona - L
@Oregon State - W
@UCLA - L
Stanford - L
USC -L
@ Washington State - W
@Utah - L

I've got 7. And the ultimate upset. I think Oregon comes to town post-Mariotta and a very confident CU team pulls a WTF win. I'm all in next year. We can't have been so damn close this year, and get nothing for it next year.

The coaches and players have a lot to prove beyond the talking points. I think we continue to improve with six wins but I just don't see us as a bowl team yet. Happy to eat crow, though.

Five. They'll lose one OOC game (either UH or CSU), and stumble into two conference wins. Nobody said the Pac 12 would be easy and the toughest conference games are all at home. You'd almost prefer to have those tough games on the road and the more winable games at home when you're rebuilding like we are.

Five. They'll lose one OOC game (either UH or CSU), and stumble into two conference wins. Nobody said the Pac 12 would be easy and the toughest conference games are all at home. You'd almost prefer to have those tough games on the road and the more winable games at home when you're rebuilding like we are.

I agree in the context of the past few years, but at some point we need to be good enough to hang with the best while we play at home and learn to play well on the road.

The question is whether or not "at some point" is next year.

I agree in the context of the past few years, but at some point we need to be good enough to hang with the best while we play at home and learn to play well on the road.

The question is whether or not "at some point" is next year.
Other than USC we didn't play bad on the road

8-5

@Hawaii -W
UMASS- W
CSU (Denver)- W
Nicholls State- W
Oregon
@Arizona State
Arizona
@Oregon State- W
@UCLA
Stanford- W
USC
@ Washington State- W
@Utah- W

I felt bad predicting 3 wins last season, and i still missed. I will go with 3 again

Really interested to where syko lands on this. IMO, he proved this last season to be the best prognosticator out of the lot of us after the Hawaii game (as much as his prediction hurt). Hopefully he doesn't see his shadow and the long, cold, winter of a decade starts to warm up with a bowl game.

If we're sitting at five wins with four games remaining, it will make for an interesting last month of the season. That, by itself, will be a refreshing change.

Should there be a poll on how many times that happens from now until the start of next season?
The only guy who is obsessed enough with Tini to do it (seriously, that would be a lot of work) has been told not to do that exact thing. :lol:

Back