1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how much longer will the fraud be allowed to ruin this program before he is replaced?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by buffs04, Sep 7, 2009.

1. buffs04

buffs04 Well-Known Member

Coach is a clear failure in my eyes. My posting history will certainly back this up and I have gotten a lot of crap for being "anti-hawkins". The writing is on the wall - this coach does not know what he is doing.

How many more games will we watch DS and RS and Tyler Hansen and Andre Simmons et al sit on the bench and watch their "superiors" fail before the fanbase has had enough? This coach does not know what he is doing and it is painfully obvious for fourth year in a row.

2. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

Re: how much longer will the fraud be allowed to ruin this program before he is repla

You are probably right, but my guess Hawk will be here through this year and next regardless of how bad his record is this year.

The Darrell Scott situation is really troubling.. They say Sumler knows all the ins and outs and stuff.. So that means either Scott isn't getting it or his coach (Hagan) isn't coaching him up enough..

3. buffs04

buffs04 Well-Known Member

Re: how much longer will the fraud be allowed to ruin this program before he is repla

Give Darrell at least a chance...

I don't get off on hating on Dan but, seriously, I thought this was a sure W...

Give DS the rock and let him go...

4. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

I think everyone is fed up with what's going on.. Lose a game fine. It happens. But to get dominated and see the team totally unprepared in the 1st half is what is so troubling.. I don't get what we are trying to do out there.

5. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Troubling is an understatement.

I'm frankly sick and tired of hearing this lame ass bull**** about how a less talented guy needs to play because he fully understands the playbook and all the nuances of the position.

And I'm sick of putting such a premium on players being lunchpail Rudys with good blue collar attitudes, 2 parents and model behavior.

I guarantee the offense would have looked better tonight if Simas and J-Fly were the wideouts, Hansen was the QB, and Scott was the RB. If any of you think that Scotty, Espy, Cody and Sumler give a team a better chance to win than the group I mentioned... then you need to put down the crack pipe.

6. BuffMania

BuffMania Banned BANNED

Oh but it's not DH's fault. It's all GB's fault, didn't you know?