1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How much pressure is actually on Bohn, DiStephano and Benson?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by sackman, Nov 21, 2012.

1. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

I wonder if they really feel the heat or not. I'm sure Bohn does. Like him or not, this season is killing him. He's taken a lot of heat on sites like this and in the media. Benson and DiStephano - not so much.

I wonder how much is actually getting through to these guys.

2. Walter White

Walter White Member

Prob a lot less than you think.

3. NW Buff

NW Buff Club Member Club Member

I know it's just lip service but DiStephano called out the state of the football program in the email I received this week. More announcement that we'll have an announcement kind of thing but he clearly feels that he has to call it out.

4. SuperD

SuperD Club Member Club Member

Probably a lot less than we think unless some of the big check writers are Allbuffs posters. Though a lot of us are likely around the $1000 level which is apparently all CU has

5. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Bohn is stressed. His job's not safe.

Benson - retiring at end of the year. Couldn't care less. He feels more pressure deciding between Cab and Bordeaux at dinner.

DiStefano - he's weathered much worse and won't have an opinion until he knows the right person to agree with.

6. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King

we need to get cal's president in here

7. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

I think Bohn may feel the pressure. He's young and wants to go another 10 years at least. I honestly believe Bohn cares. Benson and DiStefano have no accountability.

If Benson is really retiring, well, then, that could be really big. It could be good or bad. This is where the Regents come in. They need to make athletics philosophy a criteria. I have no clue where athletics are on the Regent's agendas.

8. dio

dio Admin Club Member Junta Member

Bohn is the only one.

DiStefano is a piece of **** who has survived at CU for over 20 years. He has 2 DUI's and still hasn't been fired. What does he have to worry about?

Benson just doesn't care and feels no pressure.

9. Alfred91

Alfred91 Club Member Club Member

I don't think it matters whether what pressure Bohn feels. His hands are tied.

DiStefano and Benson couldn't care less, imo. If they felt any pressure at all about this farce, it's not enough to really bother them.

If it is true that Benson is leaving - that's a great thing. Unless we hire another guy that doesn't know his ass from his elbow when it comes to athletics. I think DiStefano will give a **** if his superior does.

10. BinaryBuff

BinaryBuff mmmm...beer Club Member

How does DiStephano's job get filled? Does the president choose him or is he voted in? Just wondering if there might be a chance that a new president chooses "his" guy instead of the existing douchebag.

I'm somewhat optimistic for the future if Benson is close to the end, I just assumed that jackass would be around until CU football was nonexistent.