What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

How much would you pay to get Hawkins fired?

CaliBuff901

If Mike Bohn called and said, "I'll fire Dan Hawkins if you pay me $$____"
How much would you be willing to pay to have him fired today?

Nothing?
$20
$1,000
All the money in the world?

I would promptly donate $50 to the AD. Not much, but it is the most I can spare right now.

zero. Bohn should pay it out of his own pocket since he hired and EXTENDED the fool.
THIS

but if it came down to it and there is NO other option i could prob scratch together $1,000 on short notice. i wouldnt be happy but it could be done.

$800 and I'd also text him a picture of my ****, just in case it helps on some level.

Call me!

$800 and I'd also text him a picture of my ****, just in case it helps on some level.

Call me!

How many of those pics does Bohn really need, Wally? Aren't the ones you send on birthdays and holidays enough?

How many of those pics does Bohn really need, Wally? Aren't the ones you send on birthdays and holidays enough?

:lol::lol:

Reminds me of a story I'll try to make short (so to speak):

There was a girl from Texas who I spent a fair amount of time hitting on during my Boulder years.

Fast forward to the coincidence when I attended flight school with her brother, and she showed up for one of the winging parties.

In one of my standard drunk moves, I somehow ended up on her windshield with my pants down as she was driving away from the party. Calmly, she put her head out the side window (in order that she could both see, as well as talk to me) and said, "Wally, put that little thing away, we all saw it in college..."

Anyway, what was this thread about again?

Last year I would have coughed up $. This year screw you Bohn, you should have to get a second job to pay for this disaster.

Back