What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

How stupid are Nebraska fans?

What a dumb ass....not unexpected, by the way...completely consistent with the rest of your kind....

Real mature, I sent you a negative rep just because of your immature bull$hit of calling someone a moron for bringing up a point and trying to give you guys some friendly ribbing about the game against us.

Umm... the brokers won't charge more than people are willing to pay.

While I can see what you are saying a majority of the people got their tickets for $10.00. I wouldn't pay $90 for a ticket to the spring game.
unfortunately....i agree :sad1:

I know that pains you to say, but it's nice for moral for the team and let's be honest we need it after last season.

:yeahthat:

You gotta admit - it would be nice for CU to have this problem

I agree, and it would be nice for the revenue for the program.

Some call it loyalty, I call it border line insanity. Sorry Leash, but there's no ****ing way I'd be spending $95 to watch an intrasquad scrimmage if that's what's required to be considered a loyal fan. That's just plain stupid.

I wouldn't pay $95.00 either. :wow:

I guess in order for CU fans to be like the loyal *usker faithful, we should have been calling in death threats against our coaching staff for the past couple of seasons. :wow:

Now it's the last couple of seasons huh? Actually, and I don't condone this anyway because it's just plain embarrassing, it was the last part of the season. Don't lump us all together because of a few morons. You guys expect the same from us with all the stories about Boulder on game day with Nebraska fans. I don't lump you all together so I would expect the same in return.

Now it's the last couple of seasons huh? Actually, and I don't condone this anyway because it's just plain embarrassing, it was the last part of the season. Don't lump us all together because of a few morons. You guys expect the same from us with all the stories about Boulder on game day with Nebraska fans. I don't lump you all together so I would expect the same in return.

It's morale not moral.

And those stories are untrue.

Real mature, I sent you a negative rep just because of your immature bull of calling someone a moron for bringing up a point and trying to give you guys some friendly ribbing about the game against us.

While I can see what you are saying a majority of the people got their tickets for $10.00. I wouldn't pay $90 for a ticket to the spring game.

I know that pains you to say, but it's nice for moral for the team and let's be honest we need it after last season.

I agree, and it would be nice for the revenue for the program.

I wouldn't pay $95.00 either. :wow:

Actually, I called you a dumb ass, not a moron. Perhaps moron is most appropriate.

Envy from the Buff faith full, that is all that I have to say!!!! And that is basically what this whole thread is about, although only a couple are man enough to admit it. $95.00 for a Spring Game ticket.....yeah, pretty steep. But I guarantee you that with everyone of those recruits that will be visiting Memorial Stadium come Saturday, seeing a sold out stadium for a glorified practice may be that little extra boost when it comes to deciding between schools. And like what has already been stated, a large majority of the people did get their tickets for only $10.00. :thumbsup:

Envy from the Buff faith full, that is all that I have to say!!!! And that is basically what this whole thread is about, although only a couple are man enough to admit it. $95.00 for a Spring Game ticket.....yeah, pretty steep. But I guarantee you that with everyone of those recruits that will be visiting Memorial Stadium come Saturday, seeing a sold out stadium for a glorified practice may be that little extra boost when it comes to deciding between schools. And like what has already been stated, a large majority of the people did get their tickets for only $10.00. :thumbsup:

Recruits like Bryce Givens and Douglass Rippy?:smile2:

:smile2:

It's morale not moral.

And those stories are untrue.

I'm not saying that they are true or not true. I'm saying that you guys would agree that the student body does get really rowdy and that certain fans give you a bad name correct? Same goes for all fanbases............a few morons can ruin it for alot of the others and one bad experience can ruin a visiting fan for their rest of their lives with that team. It's just being rational and thanks for the spelling lesson. :thumbsup:

Oh, look! Another negative rep by an anonymous person! Keep it coming............:lol:

Last edited:

"faith full"...

let me use that in the sentence for you. "altho as a nu fan, she already weighed 324 pounds, the giant plate of pork ribs left faith full."

on the other hand:

"a fusker woman will not be faithful to her hubby if another dude with more than 6 teeth shows up at the trailer door with a 6 pack of nat'y lite."

does that help?

"faith full"...

let me use that in the sentence for you. "altho as a nu fan, she already weighed 324 pounds, the giant plate of pork ribs left faith full."

on the other hand:

"a fusker woman will not be faithful to her hubby if another dude with more than 6 teeth shows up at the trailer door with a 6 pack of nat'y lite."

does that help?

That is beautiful. Used in a sentence and gave a metaphor.

How interesting that this question is posed on this site.......when more people will show up to the local 4/20 event on Sunday than the Spring Game on 4/19.

You all must be proud!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIa45d8Q8xo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIa45d8Q8xo[/ame]

Got back on here today and I have 3 more negative reps from an anonymous person. Shows that someone is afraid to put their name on a negative rep. One of them was too new though so it didn't register. Nice try though. :smile2: The people neg repping though are the ones who give Buff fans in general a bad name. I know there are a majority of you out there that can have a good conversation with some friendly ribbing and take it. :thumbsup:

I know there are a majority of you out there that can have a good conversation with some friendly ribbing and take it. :thumbsup:

I'm not taking anything from you with "ribbing". That's between you and your sheep. Leave us out of your private life.

is the old washed up T.O. gonna let the coaches call their own plays tomorrow? Or does he want to get ready for the season and keep bo puppet on his hand?

is the old washed up T.O. gonna let the coaches call their own plays tomorrow? Or does he want to get ready for the season and keep bo puppet on his hand?

I'd rather have old man redenbacher calling my plays that watson, that's for sure.

Got back on here today and I have 3 more negative reps from an anonymous person. Shows that someone is afraid to put their name on a negative rep. One of them was too new though so it didn't register. Nice try though. :smile2: The people neg repping though are the ones who give Buff fans in general a bad name. I know there are a majority of you out there that can have a good conversation with some friendly ribbing and take it. :thumbsup:
What a complete hypocrite! You have negative repped me twice (one of which was laden with expletives). You are the one who cannot take any ribbing.

As has been asked a million times before, why do Husker fans hang out on this board? The only purpose you serve is comic relief from your stupidity.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a complete hypocrite! You have negative repped me twice (one of which was laden with expletives). You are the one who cannot take any ribbing.

As has been asked a million times before, why do Husker fans hang out on this board? The only purpose you serve is comic relief from your stupidity.

I think his point is that they were anonymous. I agree with him on that. If you are going to neg rep someone have the balls to let them know who you are.

I think his point is that they were anonymous. I agree with him on that. If you are going to neg rep someone have the balls to let them know who you are.

he's the king of the anonymous neg rep, i've said something about OLD BALLS Ossy and get neg repped for it (isn't this a CU board? I can say whatever the **** I want about cornholers). With great comments like **** you and eat ****

he's the king of the anonymous neg rep, i've said something about OLD BALLS Ossy and get neg repped for it (isn't this a CU board? I can say whatever the **** I want about cornholers). With great comments like **** you and eat ****

Apparently not! From the bottom of the page:

Allbuffs.com is an independent site and is not affiliated with the University of Colorado.

However, apparently it isn't "all buffs" either. :huh:

I agree about saying pretty much whatever you want on a CU forum. Not to defend him, but if it was anonymous how do you know it was him?:cool:

I am pretty sure the name of the site is ALLBUFFS.com not ALLBUFFS+IAMBITTERILIVEINNEBRASKAPEOPLE.COM

Screw 'em.

man nice volume on this posting! To answer the question, how stupid are Nub fans? Answer = immeasurable. Like, if god is all powerful, can he create a stone so large that he cannot lift it? That should settle things down here, eh? ;)

I'm not taking anything from you with "ribbing". That's between you and your sheep. Leave us out of your private life.

Hey look that sheep asked for it!!! She was dressed so dirty I couldn't help myself..............wait........I mean.................f*&k!!!

Back