What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

How stupid are Nebraska fans?

What a complete hypocrite! You have negative repped me twice (one of which was laden with expletives). You are the one who cannot take any ribbing.

As has been asked a million times before, why do Husker fans hang out on this board? The only purpose you serve is comic relief from your stupidity.

You got neg repped because you deserved it a$$bag..........I used expletive language so that your pea sized mind could understand what I was saying. You wanna be a a$$ to me you should't expect me to show you any respect back. So in short "go f*&k yourself." :smile2:

You got neg repped because you deserved it a$..........I used expletive language so that your pea sized mind could understand what I was saying. You wanna be a a$$ to me you should't expect me to show you any respect back. So in short "go f*&k yourself." :smile2:
Have you ever taken an English class? Always use "an" before a word beginning with a vowel.

And please address the question...why do you participate in this site? Nobody cares about you.

Have you ever taken an English class? Always use "an" before a word beginning with a vowel.

And please address the question...why do you participate in this site? Nobody cares about you.
Oh no!!!! An internet message board grammar professor........everyone run for the hills!!! Well you weren't part of this site when I joined so I'll explain it again. I joined this site because we have a rivalry and it's good to keep up on your rivals. Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. I never said anyone cared about me either internet tough guy. :wink2:

The people neg repping though are the ones who give Buff fans in general a bad name.

BACK UP THE TRUCK! :lol: you have got to be john q kidding me if a rep bandit on the loose is all it takes to reinforce the idea that buff fans have a bad name.

to play :devil: advocate, aren't you the one who gives two poops about what we think? don't you think if that were so, you would be a little tempered in your proclivity to slap a label on buff fans with insane speed?

I think his point is that they were anonymous. I agree with him on that. If you are going to neg rep someone have the balls to let them know who you are.

i think we need an :hallelujia: icon for that sentiment, complete with the famous chorus.

Apparently not! From the bottom of the page:

However, apparently it isn't "all buffs" either.

:rofl: mostlybuffs?

I agree about saying pretty much whatever you want on a CU forum.

zactly. but the problem with that is that there gets to be big red panties in a twist when we do. then the bandit goes and wreaks havoc - reversing street signs, backing up sewers, and stealing everyone's left shoe.

is it because you know you can beat K state? dont you care about texas a&m christian tech?

Christian tech has a good team this year! Seriously, they have a running back who runs a 5.2 40 and has some serious moves. Don't take them lightly if you have to play them because they may just bring the pain. :lol:

You all have nothing to worry about if the Spring game is, in any way, a representative of how NU plays ball next year.

Awful.

look at it this way...the fuskers got their first win of the 2008 season...that is how they are looking at it.

:lol:

You all have nothing to worry about if the Spring game is, in any way, a representative of how NU plays ball next year.

Awful.

Dusty's back from parole! Good to see you again. Congrats on post 666. :devil2:

Awful.

Did you actually go to the game Dusty? I could only listen to it on the internet and you can't get much out of the game just by listening to an announcer.

Did you actually go to the game Dusty? I could only listen to it on the internet and you can't get much out of the game just by listening to an announcer.

careful. last time dusty commented, the husker gestapo came here with threats to matt.

i am going to ask you and your bretheren: why is dusty so certain that megan rogers is a current topic in lincoln? why is he linking her behavior to something suggestive of shady?

the suggestion of it screams that the answer to the thread title is "barking mad".

so what's up? why is dusty acting so greasy?

careful. last time dusty commented, the husker gestapo came here with threats to matt.

i am going to ask you and your bretheren: why is dusty so certain that megan rogers is a current topic in lincoln? why is he linking her behavior to something suggestive of shady?

the suggestion of it screams that the answer to the thread title is "barking mad".

so what's up? why is dusty acting so greasy?

He's setting you up for the attack!:lol:

If your talking about the spring game people have mixed emotions right now. Other than that I know nothing else.

i am uninterested in your spring game.

dusty has been filling my private message box with questions regarding a current employee of the university (see above). he insinuated that she is involved in a scandal, and that people in lincoln are talking about it.

he also insinuated that katie hnida's repuataion is more reputable than the repuation of our employee.

now - is he barking mad? is lincoln barking mad? or is dusty simply incapable of articulating what he wants to say?

he asked about the employee by name and asked for details, but then also attempted to say that he knew NOTHING about public perception of CU following the scandal.

what gives?

dusty has been filling my private message box with questions regarding a current employee of the university (see above). he insinuated that she is involved in a scandal, and that people in lincoln are talking about it.

he also insinuated that katie hnida's repuataion is more reputable than the repuation of our employee.

now - is he barking mad? is lincoln barking mad? or is dusty simply incapable of articulating what he wants to say?

he asked about the employee by name and asked for details, but then also attempted to say that he knew NOTHING about public perception of CU following the scandal.

what gives?

hey dusty what gives with this bullcrap? thought for sure you would already know all this being you are in such good standing with you double top secret underground fusker pay site......:wink2:

what gives?

I know nothing about it LB so I couldn't comment on it one way or another. :confused:

I know nothing about it LB so I couldn't comment on it one way or another. :confused:

i am going to chalk this one up to tongue wagging on the part of some very bitter husker fans. i find it interesting that amid a growing confirmation that steroid abuse has been and currently may still be rampant in lincoln, some choose to create an alternate scandal regarding a rival team.

i would think that there is plenty to talk about in lincoln without having to look to boulder.

i find it interesting that amid a growing confirmation that steroid abuse has been and currently may still be rampant in lincoln, some choose to create an alternate scandal regarding a rival team.

all those years back when the fuskers would take those local boys and grow them into gigantic offensive linemen... we'd say "steroids" and they'd say "weight training." it is all such BS. and now they want to pretend that their science experiment never happened. is there a more self-deluded, santimonious, holier-than-thou, provincial fanbase than the fusker nation?

there are a lot of players that the fusker fans have woodies for on the list of steroid shame. lots.

all those years back when the fuskers would take those local boys and grow them into gigantic offensive linemen... we'd say "steroids" and they'd say "weight training." it is all such BS. and now they want to pretend that their science experiment never happened. is there a more self-deluded, santimonious, holier-than-thou, provincial fanbase than the fusker nation?

there are a lot of players that the fusker fans have woodies for on the list of steroid shame. lots.

is that a rhetorical question?

Husker fans shelled out as much as $95 for their spring game, but I can guarantee there was nothing that was as entertaining as Ralphie V.
Ralphie V BORN TO BE WILD

Husker fans shelled out as much as $95 for their spring game, but I can guarantee there was nothing that was as entertaining as Ralphie V.
Ralphie V BORN TO BE WILD

So the new ralphie will be known as blackout?

What's with this?

So the new ralphie will be known as blackout?

What's with this?

The buffaloes are given names on the ranches they are born and raised on. The first Ralphie's name actually was "Ralph", Ralphie II's original name was "Moon" short for Moonshine, I don't know about Ralphie III, Ralphie IV was "Rowdy", and Ralphie V is "Blackout".

i am going to chalk this one up to tongue wagging on the part of some very bitter husker fans. i find it interesting that amid a growing confirmation that steroid abuse has been and currently may still be rampant in lincoln, some choose to create an alternate scandal regarding a rival team.

i would think that there is plenty to talk about in lincoln without having to look to boulder.

Blaise, truth be told I would assume that roids are or have been a problem at all DI schools and most D2's. As I've stated before spent part of my youth in Nebraska and parts elsewhere. Graduated from HS in Nebraska and here's the complete beginning and end of what I know about roids in the era I grew up. I worked summers with a kid that went to a DII in Nebraska and I'd see him when he was back at breaks etc after we graduated. The coaches would shoot him so full of the stuff his toungue would swell up and he couldn't eat solid food for a few days afterwards. He said they'd load him heavy with the stuff when he'd go on break since he was missing his regular regiment. Those were injections.

The other case I know about was a kid that tried to walk on at NU, he was a big kid and fast, like 6'4" 240 as a HS senior back in the early 80's. Anyway he was 3 years ahead of me. He didn't make the cut. His brother was in my class and said that he got caught using roids and "everybody does it, but he got caught" and "they wanted to make and example out of him". Hard to say what part was excuse and what part was legit. The legit part I assume was that he was using and he got caught. But now to my point. The same kid the got caught and was given the boot at NU ended up being a starting defensive tackle for none other than the CU buffs. A bit of trivia can you name the player in question? I'm not going to post his name here but he did play at least one came at CU against one his brother who was a starting lineman at NU. Point being is NU fans can deny roid use as well as all fans but they'd all be wrong. In the big HS football states it's in the HS's, it's in DI, DII and probably everywhere else.

Back