What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Husker QB frontrunner Witt to leave NU

The team turned him in for it, apparently. I believe they had brought back the Unity Council concept where players handle some stuff internally and give recommendations. Obviously, everything is proven out and Coach has final say but I believe that is the process now.

Well, the players spend more time with him at this stage until spring practice and if he's a problem, they would know.

BREAKING NEWS - David Oku #1 rated all-purpose back from Midwest City OK has just enrolled in Lincoln East High in NEBRASKA - He hasn't signed with anyone yet but I smell PROBATION and a RECRUITING SCANDEL

The team turned him in for it, apparently. I believe they had brought back the Unity Council concept where players handle some stuff internally and give recommendations. Obviously, everything is proven out and Coach has final say but I believe that is the process now.

Bo is a great players coach. I know his old players say they'd run through a wall if he told them to. He's a tremendous motivator. It sounds like he's already made his mark on this team.

Bo is a great players coach. I know his old players say they'd run through a wall if he told them to. He's a tremendous motivator. It sounds like he's already made his mark on this team.

Like every other Coach, he believes the way to best improve a team is through true competition for spots. Some want to stick around and compete(Ganz), others wish to be annointed, don't get their way and leave.

I'm sure CU has had their share(Ochs, Houston). Better to wish them luck and cheer for those that truly want to "sport the colors".

Back at ya! Thank you for your interest in fukkbraska football. :thumbsup:

FIFY. I can assure you I have no interest in the red clad cult you refer to. That's why I'm on a CU board. Funny how that works, eh???

So, I'll ask again. What the fukk are you doing here????? :confused:

Like every other Coach, he believes the way to best improve a team is through true competition for spots. Some want to stick around and compete(Ganz), others wish to be annointed, don't get their way and leave.

I'm sure CU has had their share(Ochs, Houston). Better to wish them luck and cheer for those that truly want to "sport the colors".
Ochs just didn't get along with GB. I'm not trying to say it was only GB's fault. But I know Craig and he had the ability unlike Houston. Those two just didn't mesh very well.

I don't understand some of these guys. I would have killed for a div1 scholarship, let alone a solid chance at being a starter.

I beleive you; knowing that you were former airborne, and willing to jump out of perfectly good airplanes, I imagine you have killed for far less!!:smile2:

This thread is a great read! There are (up to this point) 68 previous posts all about the Huskers. With most of the posts by Colorado fans.

What's up with that? :doh:

Why would a Buffalo fan care if a QB from Nebraska decides to leave the team to hopefully better his position on another team.

But hey, I'm a Husker fan and I find this quite an amusing to read, so "continue on" Buff fans. Anyone know who is the front runner to take over the starting QB position for the Huskers next season? I want to know so I can tell all of my Husker friends.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Have a Great Spring Season!

First, allow me to sincerely apologize for the post I wrote several months ago in which I accused you of being less than entertaining.

I was wrong! The quote post, above, is beyond entertaining! Great work.

I'm not going to say that this is the most self-righteous post I've ever seen on Allbuffs...I'm going to say it's the most self-righteous post I've seen anywhere...ever!

You've already suffered quite a lot of abuse for your hypocracy as a husker on a CU site accusing CU fans of obsessing over nebraska. It would be pointless for me to heap more abuse on you, but I'm going to anyway.

I believe it was Aristotle who formulated the theory that every object or concept is represented by a "Golden Mean" in heaven. By that, he meant that there is a pinacle of perfection for any one idea or thing, and those ideas and objects here on earth are simply shadows of that Golden Mean. They are only imperfect images of true perfection.

You sir, are Aritstotle's Golden Mean of "Chutzpah". You are the perfect image--nay the very definition of that Yiddish word that says so much...CHUTZPAH!

But there's more to dissect than mere hypocracy and chutzpah.

For instance, for years CU fans have asserted that the Colorado vs. nebraska game meets the standard for a rivalry. However, many of our friends to the North--in a clear strategy to make themselves feel more important--insist that CU is beneath their standard for a rivalry due to the lowly quality of the team's play and the behavior of its fans.

However, since it is the CU fanbase that believes that we have a rivalry with nebraska, it seems only natural that we would devote special attention to that team. So it should be no surprise that one would find the occassional thread devoted to the huskers on a CU fan site.

What you wouldn't expect is to find husker lurkers on that CU fan site. Yet here you are. Even more perplexing--your above post almost seems to exclaim "Ah-ha! You ARE obsessed with nebraska! I told you it was a rivalry!!". It's as if you forgot your husker own party line. It's like you've got fan vertigo! In the husker world, nebraska fans wouldn't visit CU sites. In the husker world there is no rivalry, so it wouldn't make sense to victoriously point out threads that support the notion that there is.

In summary: Thanks for the amusing post. You are a true idot (sic).

:lol:

Dang, what's with heck? Those are some pretty serious anger issues.

I put Beak on ignore before but can see his posts in the quotes above. Solid. And I concur completely.

In the short term it can't be good to have one of your top QBs bail on the program leaving it with serious depth and experience issues. On the other hand, certain kids and certain systems - like Ochs and GB - just don't work out. So in the long run, it'll be best for both Witt and NU.

That much should be obvious to any right-thinking human being.

For now, Green goes from a probable redshirt to the next Turner Gill. From what I've read he seems like the type of player N used to have running the O. Should be very interesting to see how this pans out.

I am dead serious now
Listen, you came on here to harass me. You do nothing but talk **** about me. You made a handle copying me which really has me worried. Why would someone be so obsessed over me, just a random internet poster that has a deep passion for the buffs. I do not like Nebraska, but I repsect their past. I DO NOT respect fans like you.

You are NOT annonymous. I have been messing with you lately because frankly you have done nothing but mess with me with two different screen names. I was hoping I would get you to stop, but you obviously came back.

I am not gonna put you on ignore, but I will give you a warning. I just had a very succesful adoption with a lawyer who is a good family friend who knows other lawyers who special in harrasment. I am getting tied of being harrased by you. That is your whole purpose on this board.

If you do not stop, I will seriously consider harrasment. I know your email and I know who you are, so can you please stop.

Thank you
__________________It's a F**CKING messageboard - GROW THE F**K UP!!!!! - I don't give a S**T about some adoption. I've never seen someone fold like this. Are you taking all this PERSONAL? Pull your skirt up and get it together. Just because I defend NEBRASKA when you MotherF them you fold. GET A SACK!!! Your PM is the weakest thing I've ever read.:lol:

Hey Matt, I know it's just a BBS, but can we require the cornfans to pass some sort of remedial spelling and grammar test before they post? I'm tired of watching the King's English get butchered like this.

Agreed. This is a free country and all but heck seems to be a little off the deep end when it comes to hell. Talk about personal and growing up.

Guess I shouldn't be surprised, though. The guy seems to feel having an "Electrical company" and being a cornhole has made his life complete.

My problem is the ignore button only works if other folks don't include the ignoreds' quotes. Is there a double ignore button somewhere?

FWIW he's denying that he taught any incorrect signals.

http://www.kmtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=9893316&nav=menu550_4_3

Maybe Witt doesn't consider this a hand signal....

kid-middle-finger.jpg

Agreed. This is a free country and all but heck seems to be a little off the deep end when it comes to hell. Talk about personal and growing up.

Guess I shouldn't be surprised, though. The guy seems to feel having an "Electrical company" and being a cornhole has made his life complete.

My problem is the ignore button only works if other folks don't include the ignoreds' quotes. Is there a double ignore button somewhere?
I love this messageboard.

This thread is top notch. I particularly loved the Crips reference. That was nice.

It doesn't help when you are caught teaching incorrect sgnals to the new QB.

And that's a convenient excuse, but even my Husker friends won't cling to that one. No one has any idea outside the program and there's several rumors, nearly all disparaging the kid who has now left the program.

Austen Arnaud, in 12 games, completed 61.6% of his passes (247 for 401) for 2,792 yards, 15 tds and 10 ints. He also rushed for 400 yards.

ISU has issues. I'm not sure QB is one.

Well im glad you googled his stats but I was talking about the Team as a whole. Our little qb problem isn't that bad compared to other teams in the conf.

Reminds me a little of our situation with Ochs (maybe even Marquesha)

Ochs was ticked at barnett for what he called making fun of his team prayer and had issues with being benched in place of pesavento at the end of 2001.

Houston got hurt and was never the same and didn't like being pushed and motivated by EB.

Ochs was ticked at barnett for what he called making fun of his team prayer and had issues with being benched in place of pesavento at the end of 2001.

Houston got hurt and was never the same and didn't like being pushed and motivated by EB.
That was the last straw between GB and Ochs. I'm not trying to say one was right and the other was wrong. They were both wrong imo. They just didn't mesh well. Even before that.

Back