What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Huskers lose another one

Just speaking the truth, not bitching at all. I really dont care what people call you.

Face it lammiefusker you now cheer on 2 programs that are going to live in the past on times of glory that no longer exist and quite possibly may never exist again :thumbsup:

Mancrushing? Naw......I am having a BO"Gasm"! :lol:

believe me, we see the homoerotic tendencies. :thumbsup:

:lol: If thats the case, so do you jokers. Except you have 1 ring to polish, not 5

and that would make you the asshole that even with 5 rings (none of which you had anything to contribute to, or get to wear), it isn't enough to buy you any credibility or respect off of name recognition alone. worse, by your own admission, your own kind sucks. that is why you just HAVE to be here, right? :smile2:

shut your pie hole. if you think you are going to wow anyone here by chest thumping, you are seriously deluded.

and that would make you the asshole that even with 5 rings (none of which you had anything to contribute to, or get to wear), it isn't enough to buy you any credibility or respect off of name recognition alone. worse, by your own admission, your own kind sucks. that is why you just HAVE to be here, right? :smile2:

shut your pie hole. if you think you are going to wow anyone here by chest thumping, you are seriously deluded.

Ohhh LB, I love ya, but you'll never be the poster you were in the 90's. :smile2::haha:

You forgot that 266 lb STUD runs a 4.6 40. There is not a lot of 265 lb kids that run that fast. Oh you will see him in due time. :smile2:

we'll see em'.....getting stonewalled by our stud OL...or getting pancaked....yeah...we'll see em' :wink2::smile2:

we'll see em'.....getting stonewalled by our stud OL...or getting pancaked....yeah...we'll see em' :wink2::smile2:

Who Givens? The boy better tack on about 50 lbs first! On a serious note I hope he is ok. They are doing test (bloodwork) on him this week to see why he can't put on any weight. They are checking his thyroid and things of that nature. Suprised none of you Buffs fans posted anything about it. Again, I hope he does well in those test!

Who Gabbert? The boy better tack on about 50 lbs first! On a serious note I hope he is ok. They are doing test (bloodwork) on him this week to see why he can't put on any weight. They are checking his thyroid and things like that. Suprised none of you Buffs fans posted anything about it. Again, I hope he does well in those test!

Givens, not Gabbert, Gabbert was the stub QB you lost to Mizzery, I know it gets confusing.

Givens, not Gabbert, Gabbert was the stub QB you lost to Mizzery, I know it gets confusing.

Already changed it. I didn't lose him The University of Nebraska lost him. I told ya I don't take all these recruit defects personally despite what you make think. Besides I have stated all along that I think Gabbert is over hyped compaired to some of these other QB recruits out there.

Already changed it. I didn't lose him The University of Nebraska lost him. I told ya I don't take all these recruit defects personally despite what you make think. Besides I have stated all along that I think Gabbert is over hyped compared to some of these other QB recruits out there.

When I said you I meant NU

Already changed it. I didn't lose him The University of Nebraska lost him. I told ya I don't take all these recruit defects personally despite what you make think. Besides I have stated all along that I think Gabbert is over hyped compaired to some of these other QB recruits out there.

Forgive us if we don't beleive that you formed that opinion right after he decommitted from kNU.:wink2: Like every other kNU poster out there. Throw him under the bus if he doesn't pick your school. Just look back at how Williams got hammered after he decommitted from NU and now he is the golden boy again.

For the most part, most here have said that they wish DS luck if he does not go to CU, and have not played a 'he sucks if he doesn't pick CU' attitude. Now I just wish that he would go somewhere otehr than another B12 team if he goes away form CU, that's all. And that is because I respect his game and do not want to have to face him several times over his (possible) UT career.

Forgive us if we don't beleive that you formed that opinion right after he decommitted from kNU.:wink2: Like every other kNU poster out there. Throw him under the bus if he doesn't pick your school. Just look back at how Williams got hammered after he decommitted from NU and now he is the golden boy again.

For the most part, most here have said that they wish DS luck if he does not go to CU, and have not played a 'he sucks if he doesn't pick CU' attitude. Now I just wish that he would go somewhere otehr than another B12 team if he goes away form CU, that's all. And that is because I respect his game and do not want to have to face him several times over his (possible) UT career.

Oh please....Is that your Ms Colorado speech or what? What about feeding starving children in Africa too? :smile2:

This thread is funny, made even better by the fact that Mr. Brown most likely is headed to Collie Station now.

This thread is funny, made even better by the fact that Mr. Brown most likely is headed to Collie Station now.

Yeah many of knew this was going to happen if a spot opened up for him. It appears the Aggies lost an early committ and that left a spot open for Brown. He has stated that he has always wanted to be an Aggie. This combined with his father who has been sick a lot lately and wants Brown to be closer to home. Can't fault a kid for that.

Ironic, we gain Compton but lose Brown. Recuriting is such a roller coaster ride!

Yeah many of knew this was going to happen if a spot opened up for him. It appears the Aggies lost an early committ and that left a spot open for Brown. He has stated that he has always wanted to be an Aggie. This combined with his father who has been sick a lot lately and wants Brown to be closer to home. Can't fault a kid for that.

Ironic, we gain Compton but lose Brown. Recuriting is such a roller coaster ride!

It's all a part of recruiting. He seems like a pretty good prospect. A&M's class is losing some luster in the last couple weeks.

It's all a part of recruiting. He seems like a pretty good prospect. A&M's class is losing some luster in the last couple weeks.

Oh the Aggies are kicking some serious ass on the recruiting trail! Brown will be a good one that's for sure!

I'm hearing it both ways on Brown. Some say he is gone and then some are saying that he feels it's too late for aTm. I would be surprised if he stayed with us considering he has always wanted to play for aTm. Signing day can't get here quick enough!

Back