What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I am proud of this team.

PhillyBuff

no longer awaiting CU football's return... we here
Club Member
They turned the program around and made football relevant in Boulder again.

Tonight wasn't a great showing by the team and the coaches..... but we are now in the mix in football.

Saturday's are fun again!!!

Let's go to a great bowl game and win that!

Agreed, thank you Sefo and the rest of the Buff senior class! Even though tonight wasn't the best showing, they filled this fall with awesome Saturdays. I am looking forward to next year!

All things considered, tonight is just a minor blip on the radar of returning Colorado football to greatness...cannot wait to see what we have for the bowl game and many seasons to come...

Great year. Can't let it end in this fashion. But regardless of the end. The year exceeded everyone's expectations.

I just hope UW makes some noise in the playoffs. Need the Pac12 to start getting some respect.

Disagree with this thinking, and it's the same thing I hear from my SEC friends. The better Washington does, the more we are behind the 8-ball for recruits that might be considering both of us.

I couldn't be more proud, I was a pissed sumbitch last night. I've thought about it since. They've set the foundation finally and have done a great job. In big games they found out what you can't do. Keep it moving and they'll get there.

Now hoping these guys go out winning their last game. Thought we mostly got out-coached last night.

I'm at SFO now making and early connection. Plenty of fans wearing the black and gold, but sure look shell shocked. I started in Denver way too early this morning wearing mine, quite a few thumbs up. I'm feeling real good about the future.

Back