1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I challenge you to write a worse script for today

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by SpacemanSpiff, Nov 6, 2010.

1. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Club Member Club Member

Buffs come from (WAY) ahead to snatch loss from the jaws of victory and LSU beats Bama. Did that LSU win just put the kibosh on Miles coming back?

2. The Guest

The Guest Guest

nebraska escaped as well. I can't speak for others, but it still warms my heart to see them lose.

3. Darian3Hagan

Darian3Hagan '89 Player of the Year Club Member

4. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Club Member Club Member

With a family full of red clad loons, I too, get a small twinge of satisfaction when they lose (and a huge one when they lose to us!). Good weekend to be out of town and not have to see them at church tomorrow morning.

5. The Guest

The Guest Guest

I've got in-laws with the same problem. As if I wasn't looking for a reason...

6. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

also, would have been nice to have ISU come to town having spent the better part of the week feeling like head inflated BMOC's instead of pissed off.

7. ScottyBuff

ScottyBuff Well-Known Member

how about Brad Childress gets fired in Minny by Monday, they name Leslie Frazier as their new HC and he names Eric Bienemy as the OC/Assistant HC.