1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I did not sleep well last night

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by DBT, Nov 11, 2007.

1. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

This one really, really hurts. It hurts for the fans. It hurts for the players. It hurts for the coaches. It was one of the most frustrating losses I've ever experienced as a fan. I just hope the team grows from it.

I've got a question regarding Big XII officiating as well. Is CU just singled out by some kind of subliminal hate that officials have for us or is it just that Big XII officiating just totally sucks? I just watch call after call and non-call after non-call go against us. On the other hand, they totally blew a pass interference call that should have gone against us. But the 4th down interference against us where the defender and receiver got thier feet tangled ended up giving isu a touch down. It was just a horrible call that no decent ref would have made. Also, the personal foul against Dykes was total bull sh**.

2. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

That call was legit. Dykes wasn't using his head on that play.

Correction, he did use his head.

3. DBT

I thought he got him more with the shoulder. Hey, you're supposed to be on my side! No disagreeing with old DBT!!

4. DBT

The killer play was that 3rd down pass with :17 to go. AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! That has to be attributed to inexperience. Hind sight is easy, but why even attempt that trow, for one, and why not make sure you run your route past the LOS for another? Grrrrrr! :lol:

5. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

That play was the worst of the game. Go for the first down cody! If you don't you'll still kill the clock! A major freshmen mistake.

6. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

That's on the receiver more than the QB IMO. You need to run past the first down as a receiver.

It's amazing how one yard can make such a huge difference in a game.

7. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

If the 4th down call you're referring to is the one I'm thinking of, then I thought that one was legit. At first I was pissed but after they showed the replay I had to agree with it. :sad1:

I totally agree about the Dykes hit being BS.

8. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

I think it's equally on both of them, but the bottom line is that they needed to be sure that the pass attempt was either long enough for a first down or thrown away.