What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I did not sleep well last night

DBT

Club Member
Club Member
This one really, really hurts. It hurts for the fans. It hurts for the players. It hurts for the coaches. It was one of the most frustrating losses I've ever experienced as a fan. I just hope the team grows from it.

I've got a question regarding Big XII officiating as well. Is CU just singled out by some kind of subliminal hate that officials have for us or is it just that Big XII officiating just totally sucks? I just watch call after call and non-call after non-call go against us. On the other hand, they totally blew a pass interference call that should have gone against us. But the 4th down interference against us where the defender and receiver got thier feet tangled ended up giving isu a touch down. It was just a horrible call that no decent ref would have made. Also, the personal foul against Dykes was total bull sh**.

That call was legit. Dykes wasn't using his head on that play.

Correction, he did use his head.

I thought he got him more with the shoulder. Hey, you're supposed to be on my side! No disagreeing with old DBT!!

The killer play was that 3rd down pass with :17 to go. AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! That has to be attributed to inexperience. Hind sight is easy, but why even attempt that trow, for one, and why not make sure you run your route past the LOS for another? Grrrrrr! :lol:

That play was the worst of the game. Go for the first down cody! If you don't you'll still kill the clock! A major freshmen mistake.

That play was the worst of the game. Go for the first down cody! If you don't you'll still kill the clock! A major freshmen mistake.

That's on the receiver more than the QB IMO. You need to run past the first down as a receiver.

It's amazing how one yard can make such a huge difference in a game.

But the 4th down interference against us where the defender and receiver got thier feet tangled ended up giving isu a touch down. It was just a horrible call that no decent ref would have made. Also, the personal foul against Dykes was total bull sh**.

If the 4th down call you're referring to is the one I'm thinking of, then I thought that one was legit. At first I was pissed but after they showed the replay I had to agree with it. :sad1:

I totally agree about the Dykes hit being BS.

That's on the receiver more than the QB IMO. You need to run past the first down as a receiver.

It's amazing how one yard can make such a huge difference in a game.

I think it's equally on both of them, but the bottom line is that they needed to be sure that the pass attempt was either long enough for a first down or thrown away.

Back