What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I don't care if they consider it a rivalry

I have been a thorn in their asses since 05! There actually a bunch of fun people to screw around with and talk chit. Since the Big 8 was murdered......that is when the NU/CU rivalry was born. I am curious Dakota, who actually would you consider our rivalry now?

Creighton.

candidates for nebraska's "true" rival:

1. shortbus shawn watson
2. dentists
3. tornadoes sweeping thru their trailer parks
4. diets
5. exercise
6. higher education
7. marriages not involving relatives or livestock

DIE FUSKER DIE!!!

I agree with Sacky on this one. I don't care what/if aNUs fans think.

Once the series levels out to something like 50-50-2, my lust for revenge just might subside. Sure hope to be around that long.

What the hell is going on... Why are there so many nebraska fans on this site... 0_o

Well, we're not excluded.. the registration is open to all.

I will tell you this, though: if it really, honestly makes
Colorado fans here at Allbuffs.com uncomfortable that I
am here, just say so and I'll be happy to just remove
the bookmark from my "forums" folder.

This is your house. I am a guest. If you want me to
leave just say so.

I've seen Buffs fans here have fun expressing hate
toward us, but I don't think I've ever seen one want
us not here.

But I don't look at archived postings so much as what
is current.

This is a nice board. So is Huskerboard and others,
some I've been on for many years. Fairly new here.

What the hell is going on... Why are there so many nebraska fans on this site... 0_o

All the knebraska lifers showed up to tell us that we are not their rivals. Understand? How many times must they post sh*t talk on our boards before we finally get it? We are not their rivals. They are so "elite" they don't even have rivals... see? That sun bowl bid they're going to get is a portend of a new era of red dominance and it's time we all get used to it. Corn. Feel the excitement.

We have to beat them in something - anything - first. :cry:

Colorado is truly rebuilding as all here know.. the lament is familiar to a lot of programs around the NCAA.

Hawkins was a great choice. Getting recruiting up takes time.

The "is CU/NU a rivalry" thing is amusing, isn't it? Who
cares what it's called; we play each other just about every year. May the best team win.

NU VS. CU IS A RIVALRY!

The sooner some Husker fans get over that the better. We hate one another and it shows and if you say this isn't a rivalry in my opinion you are wrong.

NU VS. CU IS A RIVALRY!

The sooner some Husker fans get over that the better. <b>We hate one another and it shows</b> and if you say this isn't a rivalry in my opinion you are wrong.

The only sports entity I ever found myself "hating" was John Mcenroe who may have done more to fan the flames of "ugly American" perceptions in sports than anybody else. I used to have to change the channel it was so embarrassing seeing him in the midst of his hissy fits.

There are no consequences of winning or losing to Colorado, or any other school, so important that it could cause some of us Husker fans to "hate" them. Or to even want them to lose to anyone other than us. :smile2: .. in my opinion.

Losing to anybody just makes me want to beat them all the more next time we meet. But "hate?" Are you sure that's what it is?

The only sports entity I ever found myself "hating" was John Mcenroe who may have done more to fan the flames of "ugly American" perceptions in sports than anybody else. I used to have to change the channel it was so embarrassing seeing him in the midst of his hissy fits.

There are no consequences of winning or losing to Colorado, or any other school, so important that it could cause some of us Husker fans to "hate" them. Or to even want them to lose to anyone other than us. :smile2: .. in my opinion.

Losing to anybody just makes me want to beat them all the more next time we meet. But "hate?" Are you sure that's what it is?
Yes, I do think that's what it is for some Husker fans. Personally, I don't hate CU the way I hate KSUcks. I want nothing more than horrible things for KSUcks, but I find pleasure in us beating CU as well. :smile2:

It's recognized by most of the sports broadcasting communities as a rivalry....it's recognized by scout.com as a rivalry...its a damn rivalry.

Back